Introduce Yourself

kegan5

Name: Lisa

Lives: Leicestershire (about 30 mins from Nhants)

Fave films: I love chick flicks/rom coms, LOTR, not HP and not anything horror related. xD

Music: I listen to far too much broadway/west end music. Anything like Wicked, Les Mes, Avenue Q, Spamalot, We Will Rock You, Hairspray... etc, the list is loooong. Oh and decent Wiz Rock (heart the Remus Lupins)

Books: Harry Potter, Twilight, The Black Magician Trilogy, The Host, Age of Five (currently reading), The Time Travellers Wife, Noughts and Crosses (BUT NOT the other 3 of that series, only the first, I refuse point blank to read the last 2. xD) And Also currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse (TrueBlood) books.

6334_114466956371_508536371_2745401_6104929_n.jpg

My most recent picture of me when bewarethepossums (Jade) and myself went on holiday to Italy (Venice) a few weeks ago.

5574_109312031371_508536371_2664857_3422367_n.jpg

Aaaand, because he is made of awesome, me and Anton Du Beke. :(:D

i love your photo with anton! i met him last year he is so lovely, i got hugs n kisses hehe - i'm slightly obsessed with strictly come dancing =D

Name - David

Age - 17

Live - Bournemouth

Fave films - Some Like it Hot, Pan's Labyrinth, Howl's Moving Castle, When Harry Met Sally, Bright Young Things, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Metropolis (Osamu Tezuka Version), Casablanca, Mean Girls, The Producers (Musical version), High Fidelity, Brief Encounter, The Incredibles, A Bout De Souffle, Charade, Funny Face, Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets, Anything by Hitchcock

Music - Antony & The Johnsons, Asobi Seksu, Bat For Lashes, The Beatles, Beck, Belle & Sebastian, Bob Dylan, The Cribs, David Bowie, Ella Fitzgerald, The Flaming Lips, Fleet Foxes, The Hot Puppies, Janis Joplin, Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Kate Rusby, The Kinks, Nouvelle Vague, Okkervil River, Patti Plinko & Her Boy, The Pipettes, The Puppini Sisters, Rachmaninov, Ray Charles, The Seatbelts, She & Him, St Vincent, Sufjan Stevens, Utada Hikaru

Books - Under Milk Wood, The Importance of Being Earnest, Vile Bodies, Harry Potter, The Great Gatsby, On The Road, Alice In Wonderland, The Hobbit, Moby Dick, Hitchhiker's Guide, Hamlet, Watchmen, Battle Royale, The Canterbury Tales

I'll be there with three friends- two of which are male. So never fear, male demographic- there's a further three to help flesh out our number.

Name - David

Age - 17

Live - Bournemouth

Fave films - Some Like it Hot, Pan's Labyrinth, Howl's Moving Castle, When Harry Met Sally, Bright Young Things, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Metropolis (Osamu Tezuka Version), Casablanca, Mean Girls, The Producers (Musical version), High Fidelity, Brief Encounter, The Incredibles, A Bout De Souffle, Charade, Funny Face, Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets, Anything by Hitchcock

Music - Antony & The Johnsons, Asobi Seksu, Bat For Lashes, The Beatles, Beck, Belle & Sebastian, Bob Dylan, The Cribs, David Bowie, Ella Fitzgerald, The Flaming Lips, Fleet Foxes, The Hot Puppies, Janis Joplin, Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Kate Rusby, The Kinks, Nouvelle Vague, Okkervil River, Patti Plinko & Her Boy, The Pipettes, The Puppini Sisters, Rachmaninov, Ray Charles, The Seatbelts, She & Him, St Vincent, Sufjan Stevens, Utada Hikaru

Books - Under Milk Wood, The Importance of Being Earnest, Vile Bodies, Harry Potter, The Great Gatsby, On The Road, Alice In Wonderland, The Hobbit, Moby Dick, Hitchhiker's Guide, Hamlet, Watchmen, Battle Royale, The Canterbury Tales

I'll be there with three friends- two of which are male. So never fear, male demographic- there's a further three to help flesh out our number.

Ooh... I'm from Bournemouth too!! *waves at fellow... er, Bournemouth-ean?*

Name - David

Age - 17

Live - Bournemouth

Ooh... I'm from Bournemouth too!! *waves at fellow... er, Bournemouth-ean?*

I'll dare to say we should be known as 'poor unfortunate souls'? Haha, nice to find somebody else who lives near me.

I'll have to keep a lookout for you there, so we can discuss all the fun of living on the seaside.

Name - Stephen

Age - 16

Live - Bournemouth

Fave films - Harry Potter, Naturally, Mary Poppins, Enchanted, The Producers, Mrs Henderson Presents, Anything hat will make me laugh. LOTR, Aladdin,

Music - I have a love of Cheesey music, I have to say so far this introduction is very likely to make people dislike me, oh well. As well as Soundtracks braodway/westend...it has often been said that I shouldn't be allowed to mingle with the rest of society...

Books - Agatha Christie novels, CHERUB, Dan Brown, CSI books, The Importance of being earnest and the Shakespeare Plays, I know they are plays but I dont care I tell you,

It has often been said that I am quite a Sad human being, and I cant really deny it, I am heavily into Musical Theatre and that side of the world. Am a Friend of david's Who i believe posted abouve, if however someone else has posted in the time that I have taken to write this it will be most unfortunate.

Name - Stephen

Age - 16

Live - Bournemouth

Fave films - Harry Potter, Naturally, Mary Poppins, Enchanted, The Producers, Mrs Henderson Presents, Anything hat will make me laugh. LOTR, Aladdin,

Music - I have a love of Cheesey music, I have to say so far this introduction is very likely to make people dislike me, oh well. As well as Soundtracks braodway/westend...it has often been said that I shouldn't be allowed to mingle with the rest of society...

Books - Agatha Christie novels, CHERUB, Dan Brown, CSI books, The Importance of being earnest and the Shakespeare Plays, I know they are plays but I dont care I tell you,

It has often been said that I am quite a Sad human being, and I cant really deny it, I am heavily into Musical Theatre and that side of the world. Am a Friend of david's Who i believe posted abouve, if however someone else has posted in the time that I have taken to write this it will be most unfortunate.

I adore musical theatre, too. Not sad at all! ;) (In my opinion) xD