Photo shoot's for the first time guy LFCC 2015

Hi everyone I need your help.

ive never been to a showmasters event before and have booked photos with Christopher Lloyd, lea Thompson, Robert England, Neve Campbell, and James tolkan and im worried that ive booked way to many as a guy I know who has been has just told me id be lucky to get 2 done :(

its bad enough ive had people laugh at me when I ask if anyone wants to go so ill be on my own and can rush about if need be, but wanted to know if it looks like ill be loosing money? and if im very lucky and get all 5 done and have the time and any money left can I pay on the day for another photo? or is it online booking only?

from what I hear showmasters are very busy at this time with all the events so thought id try asking on here before I send them an email.

many thanks in advance

michael

Five is absolutely nothing and you'll get them done like a piece of cake. The photo schedule is usually posted about 7 - 14 days before the actual event so you can check times then and if you do find you have a clash between the ones you have booked speak to the crew at the photoshoot area on the day and they'll help speed you through one so you can get to the other.