Guest Suggestions

carnosoul

Hi everyone i can't wait till the next convention,I still can't believe i met Michael Biehn :-)

I would love to meet anyone from Fright Night,Scream films and TV show,Z Nation,The Walking Dead,A Nightmare on Elm Street,Friday The 13th,Halloween,Phantasm,Star Trek,From Dusk Till Dawn tv series,Defiance,Under The Dome,Linda Hamilton,Michael Ironside,George A Romero,Doug Bradley,John Barrowman,Paul McGillion :-)

• Like 5

Now it begins again..

Cast from Horror Movies..

Nightmare On Elm Street

Halloween

Child's Play

Scream

28 Days Later

28 Weeks Later

Movies..

Terminator

Robocop

Starship Troopers

Tv Shows

Original V

Walking Dead

Daredevil

Still Game😁

Wrestling Divas😊

Edited by malky
  • Like 2

I would be here all night if I listed everybody I wanted to meet. But anybody from the Scream, Elm Street, Friday 13th, Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Castle, NCIS, NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans, iZombie, Agents of SHIELD, Arrow, The Flash.........lots more lol

• Like 1

Actors

Marc Singer

Billy Mumy
Colin Baker

Nicola Bryant

John Levene

Christopher Benjamin

Tom Chadbon

Christopher Ryan

Jenna Coleman (long shot I know but well, she has left Doctor Who and we did manage to get Samuel Anderson last time so who knows?)

Writers (Personally I think they're the one thing that all cons have been neglecting)

Terrance Dicks

Andrew Cartmel

Paul Cornell

• Like 2

Sarah Hagan was a great Buffy guest. Would love to see more:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

David Boreanaz

Michelle Trachtenberg

Gina Torres

Daniel Dae Kim

Bailey Chase

Elizabeth Anne Allen

• Like 2

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

From the greatest movie EVER!, Mr Sam J. Jones, Mr Brian Blessed and Mr Timothy Dalton. Would also appreciate if you could persuade Mr Carl Weathers to attend also.

Come on showmasters, Quote me happy! :thumbup:

• Like 4

Anyone from Stargate or Star Trek, in particular David Hewlett, Paul McGillion, Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell Rainbow Francks, Richard Dean Anderson, Garrett Wang, Jeri Ryan, Robert Duncan McNeill...in fact any of any of those two franchise's casts!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's that time again lol!

I went last minute this year due to work commitments, so missed out on meeting anyone.

For me - how about some of the Lost Girl cast? As always, V is a popular one, Power Rangers cast (Samurai is my wee girl's fave!), Firefly/Buffy/Angel cast and I always ask as it's a dream of mine to meet him - Mr Peter Davison. (if he wants to bring his son in law along, I'm all for it!)

Any chance of a 4th/5th Doctor TARDIS photo set too? That would be epic. Not sure if such a thing exists mind you.

i would really love too see James Marsters, David Boreanaz, Anthony Stewart Head, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Warwick Davis, Robert Englund, Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira, Felisha Day, Jensen Ankles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, maybe get a wee supernatural panel going :D i would really love to see these guests at Collectormaina in 2016 :D

Edited by kchu_13
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...