LOST reunion convention please!

natfrog5

I've just watched the Lost: The Beginning programme that was on recently and its reminded me how much Lost was such a big part of my life and my favourite show of all time.

It was its 10th anniversary this year so I really think a trick was missed by not trying to incorporate a reunion type convention or even a special section at LFCC with some of the cast.

Soooo, please think about it for next year! Or the year after or any other year to come!

I just desparetely want to meet more of the cast that haven't been over before.

Thanks!

Xxx

• Like 2

Yeah...I'm still waiting for the compensation they were going to give us. When the Abrams convention was announced we were going to get a discount on that right? I'm starting to think we're not going to get that compensation / goodwill gesture we were promised.

I still think it's crazy that there was not guests brought over back in the day when LOST was in the public eye. I know we were told that the main cast were hard to get, but there was a MASSIVE amount of guest actors from the show (who had done plenty of other genre work) that would have been just as appreciated. We have had some, but it's been hugely underappreciated by Showmasters, and now is the time to put that right.

• Like 1

With services like Netflix and Love Film, I think its reasonable to give past shows like this a second chance...
TV has evolved so much from what it used to be, and now fans can watch or re-watch shows without the hassle of waiting week by week.

So many people have found LOST since it last aired and many actors that were involved have gone on to do amazing things.

I would Love to attend a LOST convention, as would many of my friends and family.

Can we please give it a shot?

It was good fun meeting guests from LOST at events over the years. It was a strange series for me, absolutely loved it at the started, drifted away from it and then came back to be must watch TV and went back and watched everything I had missed.

I think perhaps that flight has flown now though for a Convention. Pardon the Pun.

Still, we have M.C. Gainey coming to LFCC Winter in a few weeks.