• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Rey Mysterio

Attending: Saturday

Autograph Price: £25

Photoshoot Price: £25

Photoshoot tickets will be on sale from Monday 2nd March at 1 pm

7801ee12b4reymysterio.jpg

Ray_mysterio.jpg

Mysterio is known for having a high flying style, which helped kick-start the cruiserweight wrestling revolution in the United States in the late 1990s during his time in WCW, and is often regarded as one of the greatest high-flyers in wrestling history. In WCW he won the WCW World Tag Team Championship three times, and the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championship once with Billy Kidman as part of the Filthy Animals. In WWE, Mysterio is a three-time world champion, having held the World Heavyweight Championship twice and the WWE Championship once, and is currently listed as the lightest world champion in WWE history. He has also held the WWE Tag Team Championship four times, and the WWE Intercontinental Championship twice. He also held the WCW/WWE Cruiserweight Championship a record eight times (five times in WCW, three times in WWE). All totaled, he has won 21 titles between WWE and WCW. Mysterio was the 21st person to win the WWE Triple Crown Championship, and was the winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble.

World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)

WWE Championship (1 time)
WWE Cruiserweight Championship (3 times)
WWE Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
WWE Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Edge, Rob Van Dam, Eddie Guerrero, and Batista
Royal Rumble (2006) Winner
WCW Cruiserweight Championship (5 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times)

Decide on the day. If he's masked, it'll be a no.

I would be very surprised if he's not masked. Apart from an unmasked stint in WCW Rey has gone through his whole career with a mask on. The mask is very important to a wrestler in the world of Lucha Libre.

I for one hope Rey IS masked. Having met Rey unmasked (with photo) once before I want to get a photo with him now as the authentic Rey Mysterio.

Great announcement. Will be looking to get a shoot and 3 autos. Looks like I'm coming both Saturday and Sunday now.

• Like 1

Decide on the day. If he's masked, it'll be a no.

I would be very surprised if he's not masked. Apart from an unmasked stint in WCW Rey has gone through his whole career with a mask on. The mask is very important to a wrestler in the world of Lucha Libre.

I for one hope Rey IS masked. Having met Rey unmasked (with photo) once before I want to get a photo with him now as the authentic Rey Mysterio.

Great announcement. Will be looking to get a shoot and 3 autos. Looks like I'm coming both Saturday and Sunday now.

I agree I hope Rey is masked! Won't be the same if he is not and will spoil it for me.
  • Like 1

Wasn't planing on coming to this years LFCC, but I regretted not meeting Alberto Del Rio last year so I HAVE to meet Rey this year!

Booyaka Booyaka 619! :clap:

I regret not meeting Alberto Del Rio as well. Trouble was for me there wasn't really anybody else I wanted to meet and it seemed a bit too far to travel just for the one person. Wish I had gone now though. Oh well maybe Showmasters can get him back another time.