Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - GAIL KIM

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - Gail Kim

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph/Photoshoot Price: £15

Gail-Kim.jpg

gail-kim-photo-shoot.jpg

gail-kim-2011-studios-06.jpg

In her WWE debut match, she won the WWE Women's Championship, becoming the first WWE Diva in history to win a championship in her first match.

As the very first Knockouts Champion, Gail set the bar high for the female competitors in TNA to follow, and over time, has continued to set the bar higher and higher. "It's a combination of dedication, focus and power that all shape my being strong," Gail says. "And I will continue to build my body, mind and skills in the ring to get what I want."

IMPACT WRESTLING Career Highlights: First and longest reigning Knockouts Champion, Knockouts Champion (2x), Knockouts Tag Team Champion

• Like 1

Yes I am

fair one, then my continued thanks goes to you, after the collapse of that dedicated wrestling con I feared I would only be able to meet decent guests by travelling abroad so thank you for that,

if you ever want "Wildman" Marc Mero's contact details then holla, I only asked him on the fly if he would consider coming over here again and I ended up with his email address! haha1

• 2 weeks later...