Newcastle Film and Comic Con Schedule

I bought a photo shoot ticket for Claudia Christian on the Sunday, but she's not on the photos list so is she not doing it that day then?

And if not, what should I do?

Edit: I only have an entry ticket for Sunday so I can't really use it for the Saturday

Edited by EMH-2212

• Moderators

I bought a photo shoot ticket for Claudia Christian on the Sunday, but she's not on the photos list so is she not doing it that day then?

And if not, what should I do?

Edit: I only have an entry ticket for Sunday so I can't really use it for the Saturday

Yeh I'm interested to know this as well, I'm trying to persuade the wife to let me drive over for the Sunday afternoon but would only be doing this for a photo with Claudia?

• Showmasters Admin

It says £20 for James marsters talk? Is this just on the day? I don't need to pay more do I?

The James talk does cost £20. If you have a ticket already you don't need to pay again.
  • Like 1

It says £20 for James marsters talk? Is this just on the day? I don't need to pay more do I?

The James talk does cost £20. If you have a ticket already you don't need to pay again.

Wait a min, wasn't this £10 on the advance sales? Has it gone up to £20?

I noticed there are two photo shoots for Kristanna Loken. What decides if you're in the first shoot or the second? Because of my train I won't be able to go to the second shoot.

What kind of ticket do you have? The order of tickets called is old store tickets, old e-tickets, e-tickets with batch number, on the day sales.

I don't have a photo shoot ticket yet. I have not bought any photo shoots because I had to await the schedule as my train leaves Newcastle at 14:34 (I have an advance ticket only valid on that train). So I guess if I buy an e-ticket now or a ticket at the show it would be for the afternoon session but if that photo shoot is slightly delayed I will miss my train...ah well, first world problems :closedeyes:

Edited by BasG

• Showmasters Admin

Wait a min, wasn't this £10 on the advance sales? Has it gone up to £20?

Sorry I was looking at the wrong thing. It is £10, changed on the schedule.

• Showmasters Admin

What kind of ticket do you have? The order of tickets called is old store tickets, old e-tickets, e-tickets with batch number, on the day sales.

I don't have a photo shoot ticket yet. I have not bought any photo shoots because I had to await the schedule as my train leaves Newcastle at 14:34 (I haver advance ticket only valid on that train). So I guess if I buy an e-ticket now or a ticket at the show it would be for the afternoon session but if the photo shoot is slightly delayed I will miss my train...ah well, first world problems :closedeyes:

Talk to the crew and we'll get you through. It'll be fine.

• Like 1

I don't have a photo shoot ticket yet. I have not bought any photo shoots because I had to await the schedule as my train leaves Newcastle at 14:34 (I haver advance ticket only valid on that train). So I guess if I buy an e-ticket now or a ticket at the show it would be for the afternoon session but if the photo shoot is slightly delayed I will miss my train...ah well, first world problems :closedeyes:

Talk to the crew and we'll get you through. It'll be fine.

Edited by enrohm1963

I'm afraid there's not much that can be done.

Yes, SM did advise to prebuy. But that was for standard circumstances, and that doesn't mean that the attendee has to leave after a little more than half a day. Again I am really sorry, but even before the print on site system when photoshoots were ending earlier you had a good chance of missing out on some shoots when leaving that early.

Not sure if you want his autograph, but maybe you would at least get an over the table photo there.

From looking at the schedule for Sat, there are photos with James at 10:55-11:10 on the Sat, as you have an Early Bird, you should be fine having your photo then

I was talking about James Cosmo not James Marsters as I said in my first paragraph.

Maybe a compromise would be to get Mr. Cosmo's autograph, and for one of the SM crew to help out to see if a photo could be taken at the desk (unless he really doesn't want to, and wants to maintain a no photos policy - but from what I hear about this guest, he's a real nice fella so I don't think he'd have a problem with it)... It's a compromise, yes, but better than not getting a photo at all...

From looking at the schedule for Sat, there are photos with James at 10:55-11:10 on the Sat, as you have an Early Bird, you should be fine having your photo then

I was talking about James Cosmo not James Marsters as I said in my first paragraph.

Maybe a compromise would be to get Mr. Cosmo's autograph, and for one of the SM crew to help out to see if a photo could be taken at the desk (unless he really doesn't want to, and wants to maintain a no photos policy - but from what I hear about this guest, he's a real nice fella so I don't think he'd have a problem with it)... It's a compromise, yes, but better than not getting a photo at all...

Edited by enrohm1963

All I am asking Showmasters is whether anything could be done in these circumstances.

Sorry my reply wasn't good enough. ;)

I'm not sure what you think could or should be done here.

Moving a photo session isn't going to happen. In fact that may put someone else just in the situation you are in right now.

And I am sorry to say, there won't be a refund either. You choose to take the risk although you knew you had to leave early. As you mention "it's never been an issue before" and that you've been to a number of other shows I take it you knew that there would likely be photoshoots after your cut off time.

With the new e-tickets you could have got just the entry tickets first and then bought the photo ticket when the schedule was out, that would have avoided all problems.

All I am asking Showmasters is whether anything could be done in these circumstances.

Sorry my reply wasn't good enough. ;)

I'm not sure what you think could or should be done here.

Moving a photo session isn't going to happen. In fact that may put someone else just in the situation you are in right now.

And I am sorry to say, there won't be a refund either. You choose to take the risk although you knew you had to leave early. As you mention "it's never been an issue before" and that you've been to a number of other shows I take it you knew that there would likely be photoshoots after your cut off time.

With the new e-tickets you could have got just the entry tickets first and then bought the photo ticket when the schedule was out, that would have avoided all problems.

Edited by enrohm1963