4 replies to this topic

#1 raiden58237

raiden58237

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

So who else is excited about meeting the cast and crew tomorrow? I can't wait. Im constantly saying in my head "Tomorrow you meet Dave Prowse". I cant stop thinking about it. Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day and nothing could possibly ruin it for me.
  • ThomasAmugh likes this

#2 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

Me? Excited? Why?

I'm only going to be travelling to "Elstree and Borehamwood" Station where many movie/tv stars have travelled to as well, walking down Borehamwood high street to one of the most Famous Movie Studios in the World where the biggest film saga in History began production back in 1976.

Having a Star Wars marathon today, I reckon by about 7pm GMT I'll be onto "A New Hope"

Last night I couldnt sleep due to my excitement, managed to nod off around 4 this morning.

Have been looking forward to this wonderful day for so long now :)

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#3 Dave Boy

Dave Boy

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Watching Return Of The Jedi (original 1983 version) tonight.

#4 KingRichard76

KingRichard76

Art Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Location:Sorry, nobody down here but the F.B.I.'s most unwanted. (a.k.a. Southend on Sea)

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:53 PM

Watching Return Of The Jedi (original 1983 version) tonight.

Yodas about to confront Palpatine at the moment (watching Revenge of the Sith)

The TWO Greatest Fanboy moments for me was meeting Mr. Spielberg on the 8th of January 2012 and Kermit the Frog on the 13th of June 2012- please don't ask me which was my favourite meeting as it would be too difficult to choose. :)

'The X-Files superfan from Southend.' Independent Newspaper 9th June 2012.

Twitter =@KingRichard76

#5 IG69

IG69

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:41 AM

I'm doing the "going to Elstree dance"

for the uninitiated, this is easily confused with the "happy dance"

:blink: :chair: :wub:
My first autograph was Dave Prowse at a signing day organised by my local art shop. A family stood in the queue before me, their young boy (about 10 years old) excited about meeting his hero. The Father picked out a 'Revenge of the Sith' filmcell for Mr Prowse to sign, "But Dad, Dave didn't play Darth Vader in that film" complained the young lad, showing wisdom belying his years. The Mother turned to me, smiled and rolled her eyes skywards, "It doesn't really matter, does it?" groaned the Father. I couldn't believe what I was hearing "Doesn't really matter" the words echoed around my head, I waited until they had left the shop and phoned Social Services......... I just hope that little boy is somewhere safe now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users