so whos going

jamie

You lot are all lucky that your driving up there. I am getting up at 4.30am to catch a 5.30am train from Eastleigh (20 mins outside of Southampton) to get to Borehamwood at 8:20am and then I got to get to the studio and then in the evening catch another train back at 6:30pm to get back into Eastleigh at 9:00pm. I am gonna be dead by the end of the day XD

I may possibly see you on the Train then - will be leaving Southend around that time or so

I heard tonight thet the BBC are recording the the show "The Voice" live from Elstree starting tomorrow night. Those 400 spaces could soon dissappear if that's the case and I'll need to find alternate parking if we can not use Elstree. I do not want to be driving around the streets looking for somewhere to park on the day.

Hopefully once everything is buttoned down we will hear more from SM, especially as it is only a week away.

It seems CM:MK seems to be getting more attention then Empire Day at the mo

I heard tonight thet the BBC are recording the the show "The Voice" live from Elstree starting tomorrow night. Those 400 spaces could soon dissappear if that's the case and I'll need to find alternate parking if we can not use Elstree. I do not want to be driving around the streets looking for somewhere to park on the day.

Hopefully once everything is buttoned down we will hear more from SM, especially as it is only a week away.

It seems CM:MK seems to be getting more attention then Empire Day at the mo

I agree there not a great buzz about Empire day?