Film & Comic Con Newcastle tickets onsale!

So tickets are not different price brackets for this show e.g. early bird and standard they are just one price (£15) for everyone with entry from 9am onwards?

Thanks

I've just read on Facebook that it's standard ticket entry at "Early Bird" prices for this one

Nice to let everybody know on here.... I'm sure they would have gotten round to it eventually

Edited by Mitsy2k

• 1 month later...

No early bird tickets will not solve the issue of getting in, this will make things 100% worse. Please reconsider and make an early bird weekend ticket as the standard queue took over 4 hours to get in on the first year! Hope to is just a mistake on the ticket site.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello didn't get a reply to my last post, any mods out there know if there will be an early bird entry? Reads like you have stopped doing them to help the queues, but that makes no sense as it means even more people will be in the 9am queue, rather than a filter of early birds first then the general queue at 11am. I might be reading all this wrong so would appreciate a reply. Thanks :)

You posted during London event weekend, so yes your post did get overlooked. Sorry for that.

The ticket sales have been going on like that for a good few weeks now. There will be no early bird entry. Same thing as London. Part of the reason why the standard queue took so long to get in was that there were early birds, and a large number of them. That blocked entrance for standard tickets due to capacity being reached eventually. Only one entry time and a strict cap on tickets (with potential no on the day sales) should prevent that.

You posted during London event weekend, so yes your post did get overlooked. Sorry for that.

The ticket sales have been going on like that for a good few weeks now. There will be no early bird entry. Same thing as London. Part of the reason why the standard queue took so long to get in was that there were early birds, and a large number of them. That blocked entrance for standard tickets due to capacity being reached eventually. Only one entry time and a strict cap on tickets (with potential no on the day sales) should prevent that.

Thanks for clarifying. Providing everyone does not turn up for 9am I get what you are saying as there will be just one queue to go in. I didn't mind paying the bit extra to get in early and thought is was great for photo op only people like me that maybe on a time schedule from the get go. It was nice to have a ticket quicker than standard entrance and not as exclusive as gold those two hours were a godsend. At least I know not to wait for an early bird addition at my home event. What happens if we are stuck in the entrance queue at 9am and there is a photo op early that we may miss, due to to volume of entrants waiting not tardiness of my own arrival time will the red/blue shirts be aware of this potential snag and be ready to help? Thanks. PS London was awesome, my first gold pass outing, could of done with quicker than standard entry on the Friday but a smashing well organised weekend. :)