LFCC 2016

Massive well done to show masters for a really nice easy day no stress getting in and no where felt as busy or crowded as last year

Part from delay to see Jason David Frank (the lady running queue line desrves a medal for keeping us all happy) which wasn't as bad as it could have been whole day has been great

Jeremy Renners talk was brilliant please get him back next year such a lovely guy

• Like 1

I'd like to add my thanks to Showmasters also for a great event this year. My partner and I did Saturday only but the layout was brilliant compared with last year, so very little running about once we got the VQ tickets we were after. There were plenty of stalls and eateries (we thought), way more spacing to actually enjoy the event and get round all that was on offer, plus the guests were all brilliant and seemed to be enjoying it. Special mention to the crew outside the photo shoot areas - I was in all four of them and the organisation, control and helpfulness was really good and very much appreciated, especially taking the panic of some people into consideration.

Only minor complaint and probably not even something SM can help with is the cash machines running out of money a couple of hours from the end of the day. Thought I'd brought enough with me but as usual some v tempting stalls that either didn't take cards or their card readers weren't working.

Overall though, brilliant. Can't wait for Glasgow now!!!

• Like 1

Massive well done to show masters for a really nice easy day no stress getting in and no where felt as busy or crowded as last year

Part from delay to see Jason David Frank (the lady running queue line desrves a medal for keeping us all happy) which wasn't as bad as it could have been whole day has been great

Jeremy Renners talk was brilliant please get him back next year such a lovely guy

If you're talking about Friday, then the crew member on Jason's queue was me. In that case, thank you so much for your very kind words. :D

I have to echo the sentiments; well done on a spectacular weekend. I got everything I needed done without a single moment of stress and my mother found it a great deal easier to manoeuvre her wheelchair. She also had a wonderful weekend. The extra space and the layout was the perfect solution to the crowds of last year and I sincerely hope you keep this layout for next year too. Well done again Showmasters :)

This year's layout was SOOOO much better than last year. You could freely move about the event and it was much better having the photoshoots in the same area instead of running between floors. Even though you could tell it was busy,at no point did I feel like a sardine squashed in a tin.

Well done SM! Brilliant organisation

Can I also put a shout out to all the crew who did a brilliant job and found them to be really helpful and they all appeared to be well briefed and full of info to help. They even coped well with the more....challenging event go-ers from what I witnessed

If you're talking about Friday, then the crew member on Jason's queue was me. In that case, thank you so much for your very kind words. :D

You were awesome!