Robert Englund Diamond Pass

GoldenGreen

Great to see Horror fans being treated to all the goodies that come with the first ever Diamond Pass for Robert Englund at next years LFCC Summer event.

So I guess I'll be seeing some of you a fair bit on the Sunday, perhaps we can have a Horror section meet up. :-)

• Like 4

As expensive as it is, it's something I can't miss out on. It really is (possibly) a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Seems like this is something that might take off into further similar ideas. FX artist John Carl Beuchler is already confirmed doing the same for Kane Hodder as Jason Voorhees.

Now imagine:

Bob Keen / Geoff Portass making Doug Bradley into Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Gabriel Bartalos making Warwick Davis into Leprechaun

Brian Penikas making Jonathan Breck as the Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)

Sid Haig as Captain Spaulding, Linda Blair into a possessed Regan, or even get Greg Nicotero to bring use some Walking Dead zombies! :D
  • Like 3

Definitely some great potential and I really like the idea of the photoshoot with Robert as Freddy and having the talk as well with the two Robert's is a great addition.

I must admit I wasn't really expecting something like this for the Diamond Pass so it will be interesting to see if this is the start of similar offerings for this show and in the future as well.

• Like 1

I'm not too sure on the dp. I want quite a few things signed from robert, Elm streets , Dead & Buried posters, V etc that it would run upto £250/£300 without anything else at the show so may be too much though its not a definate no. Would defo be up for a horror meet-up though.

• Like 1

I'm hoping these passes don't sell out too quickly I haven't got that spare cash at the moment :-(

Well they only announced the other day that only 15% had been sold. I think you'll be fine for a while.

If they do announce the inevitable Freddy Vs Jason shoot, then I'd not wait too long as people will be buying the Robert Englund diamond pass to get both.

• Like 3

• 7 years later...