Latest Prop Shoot Announcement - Indiana Jones Bike

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announced that the motorbike and side car for Indiana Jones will be coming to London Film and Comic Con Winter. It will have its own Photo area and photos will be £5. These are purchased on the day of the show at the area and you will each receive a 6by9 photo print as you leave the area

indiana_jones_Bike.jpg

Indiana_Jones_Bike_C19_2.jpg

I'm assuming £5 per person in the photo?

That is correct. If there's more than one person in the photo you will get more than one photo taken though. For example, if there are two people you will get two photos taken so you can have different poses if you want to. You then get one copy of each picture which you collect as you leave the photo shoot area.

• Like 1

Any chance the photo will be taken behind a green screen type background? I think it'll look a lot better than the standard Showmasters background.

Couldn't agree more...this shoot is screaming out for a backdrop. I'd love to do the shoot but without a backdrop I just feel I'm sitting on an old bike lol

• Like 1

Any chance the photo will be taken behind a green screen type background? I think it'll look a lot better than the standard Showmasters background.

Couldn't agree more...this shoot is screaming out for a backdrop. I'd love to do the shoot but without a backdrop I just feel I'm sitting on an old bike lol

that's exactly what we were just saying to one another... especially the white canvas with the dirty tiretracks underneat it doesn't look all too appealing at all!

backdrop plz

• Like 1

Course if it were up to me, I'd have a few stagehands waving twigs with bits of leaves on, whilst a gigantic fan gave the illusion of the great Hero of daring do driving away from those bloody nazis.

Damn, now I'm IN the zone,

• 2 weeks later...

Had a look and decided it wasn't for me - just looked like an old green bike, nothing to tie it to anything I could think of other then motorcyle enthusiast Monthly.

Maybe another time.

Totally agree. OK its the same model maybe to the one in the film, but if you can't tell what film its from by looking at the photo your in, what's the point...just looked dull and pointless without a relevant backdrop

Edited by Zerobubble