Friday night meet up

dwarfbabe

How does anyone who is going to be around on the Friday evening fancy meeting up?

It would be a great way to kick off what is likely to be a smegging brilliant weekend. And for those of us who are going on our own, it would be a chance to make some new friends prior to the event. :jason:

Suggestions for places to go would be welcome.

hey my names amanda me n my friend are bothing doing to be there from friday afternoon/teatime ish as we go to these cons all the time and always have fun.

your welcome to meet up with us if u want on the friday n hang out, we have been to prevous con at this locasion to so should help.

let me know

xoxoxox

hey my names amanda me n my friend are bothing doing to be there from friday afternoon/teatime ish as we go to these cons all the time and always have fun.

your welcome to meet up with us if u want on the friday n hang out, we have been to prevous con at this locasion to so should help.

let me know

xoxoxox

I was about to reply with a nice message about us being there Friday... but you beat me to it... Damn you!

xxx

let me know

xoxoxox

I was about to reply with a nice message about us being there Friday... but you beat me to it... Damn you!

xxx

sorry but great minds think alike, and since me and u are always up for makeing new friends and haveing fun i though u would say the same thing so its all good :)

im extra exited now

Cheap food and drink is exactly the sort of thing I had in mind. We can sort out details nearer the time.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. :P

This sounds good to me. Me and a mate will also be checking in on friday. Hook up via facebook if you guys want or I will leave you my mobile number for texts.

Embankment Hotel

- www.embankmentbedford.co.uk - 01234 248920

Bedford Swan Hotel

- www.bedfordswanhotel.co.uk - 01234 346 565

are near to park inn

:(

There is no room at the Inn!!! would of loved to have met up on the friday as well.

:help: any ideas??

My friend and I are at The Swan, so you'd be in good company there.

:YAHOO:

i will have a look on line and book up, will try for the swan.

thank you. :D

• 2 weeks later...

;)

i am now booked up for the friday night in the Swan.

cant wait now, be great to meet some cool new people. ;)

Hi I'm Steve and I'm booked in the Swan too, it would be really good to meet up with people before the con starts and, as it's my first con, any advice or tips would be great. See you there :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be a bit of interest in this so how does 6 p.m. just out the front of the Park Inn sound? We can all head off from there into town for something to eat and after that, those who want to go on for a drink can and those who don't want to can just head back to their hotel.

If anyone knows of any places that do decent food at a good price (i.e. cheap!) suggestions will be welcome.

Kris Du Berg (thanks Kris) has created an event on Facebook so if you want to add your name to the list on there you can do.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=70900468789&ref=mf

Alternatively, just turn up on the night.

Hope to see lots of you there. :P

Seems to be a bit of interest in this so how does 6 p.m. just out the front of the Park Inn sound? We can all head off from there into town for something to eat and after that, those who want to go on for a drink can and those who don't want to can just head back to their hotel.

If anyone knows of any places that do decent food at a good price (i.e. cheap!) suggestions will be welcome.

Kris Du Berg (thanks Kris) has created an event on Facebook so if you want to add your name to the list on there you can do.

Hope to see lots of you there. :D

pilgrims chep food cheap drinks!

Hope to see lots of you there. :D

6pm out side of the park inn should be great for us. We should all try to wear something red so we recognise each other!! lol

pilgrims chep food cheap drinks!

Oops, sorry bloodjunkie, my comment appeared mixed up with yours in my last post!

For those of you who are not on facebook or the joined the meet up this is what i just posted on the wall

ok so its not long now...

I think the plan is to meet up at 6pm on friday outside the park inn and we will walk down to the pub

for those who are unable to get there at that time but would like to join us

here are directions from park inn to the pub (cheap food cheap booze)

Walking directions to Pilgrims Progress

0.5 mi – about 10 mins Hotel Park Inn Bedford

St Mary's St

Bedford, Bedford, MK42 0, United Kingdom

1. Head north on A6/St Mary's St toward Duck Mill Ln

Continue to follow A6 0.1 mi

2. Turn left at A6/St Paul's Square 499 ft

3. Turn left at A6/Horne Ln 0.1 mi

4. At Greyfriars, take the 3rd exit onto A6/River St 0.1 mi

5. Turn left at Midland Rd 207 ft

Pilgrims Progress

42 Midland Rd

Bedford, Bedford, MK40, United Kingdom

if you stick park inn bedford & pilgrims progress in google maps it'll give you a map

if any of you guys are really stuck i can come and meet you!

if you would like a contact number please send me a message.

c u all soon :)

Edited by bl00djunkie

6pm out side of the park inn should be great for us. We should all try to wear something red so we recognise each other!! lol

I'll be wearing a red trilby.

bl00djunkie - thanks for the directions. :D

I'll be wearing a red trilby.

bl00djunkie - thanks for the directions. :D

no probs

if your there early or need help..i'll come and meet u as i live in bedford