Pre-ordered autographs disappointment

Dimpy

Hi everyone,

The most recent LFCC was my first one and I was only able to attend on Friday. I found it great fun and meeting a few of my heroes was brilliant. Saying that, I was looking forward to a handful of personalised pre-ordered autographs (Bill Paxton, Christopher Lloyd, Hayley Atwell and Iain Glenn) for guests attending on the Saturday and Sunday that I couldn't meet.

It was a big disappointment then, to receive my photographs all signed, but with no personalisation at all. And the photo of Iain Glenn supplied was different (and worse, IMHO) to the one offered and chosen on the pre-order page.

I realise guests get very busy over the course of the weekend, and not everyone can be catered for, but it was a blow not to have any of my pictures say "To ......". Ah well. I've been refunded three out of the four personalisation fees, which is a good start.

I didn't want to make my first post here a complaint, as I really enjoyed the Friday (apart from not getting to meet Robert Englund), but I don't think I'll ever use the pre-ordered autograph service again. A friend suffered exactly the same experience.

Hope people managed to get a better pre-order experience than I did.

D

Sorry you feel disappointed. Unfortunately the personalisations can never be definitely guaranteed. The store says as much if I recall correctly. Christopher barely personalized for anyone, so did Bill. The refunds for missing personalisations have all been processed, so the last one should show up on your card soon.

Regarding the photo difference you really best contact the pre sales people directly to ask what happened. They do come on here, but without your order details I'm not sure if they can help.

Thanks for taking the time to answer, Moderator.

Overall, the LFCC experience was a good one, I should just have read the small print regarding pre-orders :smile: .

Already looking forward to the Winter one...