Kristian Nairn refund mistake

Has anyone heard any updates about this? Refunds were mistakenly issued for a certain day and then an email was sent to say it was a mistake and they'd send instructions on how to pay again to make sure the tickets remain valid. I've not received anything yet though.

• Moderators

I received an e-mail about Natalia Tena photo shoot refund but I haven't had them for Olga & Emily will it automatically be refunded without an e-mail notification.

If you bought on eventbrite you will receive an email, as they only cancelled yesterday please be patient it may take a little while longer, I think my Natalie Tena one took about three days

Has anyone found out anything about this subject yet????

I've got a photoshoot booked for the Saturday and it has also been refunded. Had the email from Mara apologising and that they would sort taking payment but not received anything yet and no payment has been taken..? I know there are still just under 2 weeks to the event but really don't want to miss this photoshoot...

Can anyone advise?

Edited by amandajane7775

Yeah, I've got a photo booked with Kristian for the Friday...is he still attending that day? There seems to be conflicting information on the subject. I've had no refund, no email like a lot of other people. I'm there all 3 days so it's not the end of the world, but I need to know one way or the other so I can re-book if needed :smile:

Kristian is 100 percent attending on the Friday.

I have asked for clarification on what's going to happen, but probably won't receve it before tomorrow.

QS, could you (or StuartG) edit a post in another topic please http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?s=c599bbd64258e4fe15f1339bfa0b7569&showtopic=87156

Reason being that I think StuartG has got a little tangled by mistake yesterday by posting: He is attending, the refunds refer to those who bought tickets for Friday (a day which he is not attending).

Edited by one of vicky's bfs
  • Like 1

I have asked for clarification on what's going to happen, but probably won't receve it before tomorrow.

Ok cool, thank you. Also, is there a little backlog with responding to emails as I know it's a busy time for Showmasters. . I sent an email last Monday to TooTall with regards to my disabled sister but have not received a reply.

QS, could you (or StuartG) edit a post in another topic please http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?s=c599bbd64258e4fe15f1339bfa0b7569&showtopic=87156

Reason being that I think StuartG has got a little tangled by mistake yesterday by posting: He is attending, the refunds refer to those who bought tickets for Friday (a day which he is not attending).

I've edited, thanks. That's one of the problems with the same question popping up in 15 different threads 10 times each... things get muddled eventually.

I've edited, thanks. That's one of the problems with the same question popping up in 15 different threads 10 times each... things get muddled eventually.

I know you are both human and volunteers, I am also human and volunteer. I get it in the neck and moaned about if I make a mistake just as yourselves, so it's only fair we help you to help Jason and his team :smile:

Edited by one of vicky's bfs