just wow!

today was a great day at Exeter! the crew were outstanding and so helpful! everyone had smiles, it was nice and cool, people walking round selling hot and cold drinks to save you getting in line and I have to say Deb's who was taking the photos has done an outstanding job!!! ive got around 25-30 pics from sm over the last year but today the pics are faultless!! not only did she make sure we were happy in a pose but big smiles and no feeling rushed, this is what I call a pro shoot! im praying she is going to be doing all my pics at LFCC what a lady! Robert englund was ace as always and what a treat Tuesday knight was had a great time chatting to her and paul, dawn her crew was as always just the best. I had a great time today everyone was so helpful and I really cant wait to pop back sunday to do it all over again.

a huge thank you to admin, crew, pit boss and of course Jason for pulling off an outstanding day that went so smooth and free on site parking was the cherry on the pie.

• Like 1

I agree with you here, it was one of the best comic con's I have ever been to! Everything was well organised, everyone was so friendly, made a lot of new friends today, including crew! You were all so friendly and helpful, the guys (sorry I didn't catch any names) but the ones I kept talking to at the photo area and on the door, you were all fantastic. Didn't feel rushed, lovely to talk to. So I have to take my hat off to you guys today, absolutely fantastic! Can't wait for tomorrow's show now! :D

• Like 1

Beth was great on the photo area, I had so much stuff with me and was running late for a pic and she took car of everything. the lady pit boss, cant remember her name again was just outstanding they all were in the photo area, such a great day from the moment I had my ticket scanned to going home just outstanding. SM has gotten so much better con after con and with the big changes to LFCC I really do think were in for a treat. cant wait for sunday now

• Like 1

Had a fantastic time yesterday! Everyone was very friendly! Thanks to everyone for all the lovely compliments about my tattoos! My dream came true when Robert signed my back and I had it tattooed on later in the day! Think I went a bit nuts with all the awesome merchandise but totally worth it! Thanks again to everyone for making it an amazing experience!!

• Like 1

Had a fantastic time yesterday! Everyone was very friendly! Thanks to everyone for all the lovely compliments about my tattoos! My dream came true when Robert signed my back and I had it tattooed on later in the day! Think I went a bit nuts with all the awesome merchandise but totally worth it! Thanks again to everyone for making it an amazing experience!!

I'm glad you had a great time.

If this is not a too personal request, I think I am not the only one who'd love to see a picture of your new tattoo.