Talk and Photo Schedule for Exeter 2016

Great, so I've booked early doors tickets as advised and don't need to be there until late !!

Sorry, but did you ask that under a second user Name? I don't see you asking about tickets here.

Generally photo sessions can happen before Standard entry time. So if someone asks it is generally recommended to go early bird, correct. But that really doesn't mean a photo session WILL be before Standard entry time.

I emailed asking as I'd booked my photo before buying entry tickets.

I understand times aren't necessarily known or sorted until really close to the event , but feel bit annoyed that ive paid £32 for tickets that would have been £18 if i had just waited until the day

This says Robert Englund is only doing 15 minutes of photos on Saturday. What information will we be given about batch numbers?

they will all be batch one mate, he will see everyone in that time. so just make sure yr in the photo area early to be near the top of the line ;)

Any chance of a double photo with John Levene and Richard Franklyn? Or will they be sat next to each other so I can get a selfie with them both after buying my autographs?

At this Point it is highly unlikely any additional photos will be added.

We don't know about seating arrangements either, sorry. Even if they are sat next to each other there could well be a lot of room between the tables, and both will have separate lines. Getting a double photo at the autograph table is very impractical.

Any chance of a double photo with John Levene and Richard Franklyn? Or will they be sat next to each other so I can get a selfie with them both after buying my autographs?

At this Point it is highly unlikely any additional photos will be added.

We don't know about seating arrangements either, sorry. Even if they are sat next to each other there could well be a lot of room between the tables, and both will have separate lines. Getting a double photo at the autograph table is very impractical.

Thanks, I understand. Happy to get individual photos.