LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JOHN CLEESE

Would he sign quotes from the movies or shows he's in if you ask him? I'd like him to write something out of 'The world is not enough' or Die another day' in my book :P But I guess he won't have the time...thank god for the diamond pass tho.

Would he sign quotes from the movies or shows he's in if you ask him? I'd like him to write something out of 'The world is not enough' or Die another day' in my book :P But I guess he won't have the time...thank god for the diamond pass tho.

Whether or not a guest will personalise or write quotes is not usually known until the show itself as it will depend on how busy the guest will be and can change throughout the day. I do expect John to be very busy though, especially as he is only there for one day.

Whether or not a guest will personalise or write quotes is not usually known until the show itself as it will depend on how busy the guest will be and can change throughout the day. I do expect John to be very busy though, especially as he is only there for one day.

True, He'll be very busy. He could also sign like RDA en Christopher L. They only write their names and not the character they play. We'll see at the venue itself I suppose ;)

True, He'll be very busy. He could also sign like RDA en Christopher L. They only write their names and not the character they play. We'll see at the venue itself I suppose ;)

Based on the signature examples I've seen I expect he will rattle through them.

Based on the signature examples I've seen I expect he will rattle through them.

I see what you mean. His signature looks like child's writing lol. I am hoping to get him to add 'Basil Fawlty' on mine.

Me : There you go. Well ?

Cleese : Well what ?

Me : I just paid you ?

JC : No you didn't.

Me : Yes , I did.

JC : No , you didn't.

Me : Then why are you arguing then if I didn't pay you.....ah-ha !

JC : I could be arguing in my spare time , y'know. There's no law that forbids me to argue while off the clock. Besides , time's up !

Me : No , it isn't.....I paid for 10 mins arguing , only been a few minutes.

JC : No , you didn't.......

:P

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi All, anyone going to London CC willing to get a Cleese auto for me? Live in Australia and going over is out the question.

Thanks - shane

The Event is doing an official autograph pre-order site here: http://www.showmasterssales.com/

No products listed for Cleese or Hardy... :(

They will be added, the pre order store is updated all the time.