Help on who to prioritize please!

Hello people,

I'm really keen on getting stuff signed by Jason Momoa,Carice van Houten & Finn Jones as their characters on Thrones are some of my favourites, however, I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to do all three due to my personal time constraints and also depending on how busy each will be. Melisandre is my absolute favourite character so meeting her will be almost a given for me ;)

I was wondering if anyone could help me out on who would be best to prioritise, given that I have absolutely no idea how frequently any of these people attend comic cons? I've only ever been to LFCC once and it took 2 hours just to get a signing from Lena Headey..hence my slight worry....

Many thanks guys!

• Moderators

I don't think it'll be nearly as crazy as LFCC. As long as you get all your virtual queue tickets when you get in, and you're able to stick around all day, you'll probably get those three.

I'd say Jason will only get more popular with Aquaman coming up etc so probably make sure you get him :) Finn will be steady but does do a fair few.

Yeah Cardiff will be much quieter than LFCC. I would say get a photo and auto from Carice as she doesn't do many Cons. Get A photo from Momoa as David said will only get more popular with him being auquaman. And Finn does lots of cons so get his auto if you want. So Carice first then Jason and then Finn.

• Like 1