Will there be a hall layout plan?

I think if one was going to be posted they would of done it by now, BUT they only did the set up today so maybe theres still time

I hope so! Would make everything a lot smoother if I knew where things were going to be haha!

• Like 1

I think if one was going to be posted they would of done it by now, BUT they only did the set up today so maybe theres still time

I hope so! Would make everything a lot smoother if I knew where things were going to be haha!

I need a short VQ for Robert englund I missed him in London due to the amount of gold pass holders they had, so I really cant miss him this time. we will all walk in like headless chickens lol

I need a short VQ for Robert englund I missed him in London due to the amount of gold pass holders they had, so I really cant miss him this time. we will all walk in like headless chickens lol

Haha yeah! Thankfully I'm not after headliner guests this time, so I should be ok with my VT tickets :D

• Like 1

Not meaning to be pedantic, but I think you mean Diamond Pass holders, as Gold passes had to get a VQ ticket for Robert at LFCC as well. Edited by Wrong Name

Not meaning to be pedantic, but I think you mean Diamond Pass holders, as Gold passes had to get a VQ ticket for Robert at LFCC as well.

no on the Friday if you had a gold pass they let you In the que but everyone else had to have a vq