Guest Suggestions

Would love to meet any Doctor Who guests including Billie Piper, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart and Peter Wyngarde. Any Marvel and Guardians Of The Galaxy guests including Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Pratt. Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. guests including Clark Gregg and Kyle MacLachlan. Any Arrow guests including Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards. Any Sherlock guests including Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss and Natalie Dormer. Any Heroes guests including Zachary Quinto and Adrian Pasdar. Any Warehouse 13 guests including Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti. Any Scorpion guests including Robert Patrick. Any Psych guests including William Shatner. Thank-you!

• Like 3

Can we please have some Buffy & Angel guests this time:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

David Boreanaz

Gina Torres

Michelle Trachtenberg

Daniel Dae Kim

Lindsay Crouse

Bailey Chase

• Like 2

General ones: Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jared Leto, literally anyone from Harry Potter/Merlin/Firefly/Game of Thrones/Marvel Movies

Authors: Scott Westerfeld, Susanna Clarke, Marie Lu, Frank Beddor,

Musketeers: Santiago Cabrera, Howard Charles, Tamla Kari, Alexandra Dowling, Hugo Speer, Peter Capaldi, Charlotte Salt, Ed Stoppard, Annabelle Wallis, (and of course, it would be awesome to get Tom, Luke, Maimie and Ryan back!)

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell: Bertie Carvel, Eddie Marsan, Charlotte Riley, Ariyon Bakare, Enzo Cilenti, Vincent Franklin, John Heffernan, Alice Englert, Samuel West, Edward Hogg, Brian Pettifer, Paul Kaye

And please get Marc Warren!!!!

• Like 2

With this year's guests I really wonder what SM will bring us next year to top that, it feels like sky is (almost) the limit, I have line a zillion possible guests I would love to meet, but I'll try to remain realistic so I won't even put names like Tom Cruise, Chris Pratt, RDJ, Christian Bale....in the mix, never say never but doubt those guys would do cons...

So here it is most of my list would be considered as Diamond guests ( hope photoshoots will still be offered separately so that it gives a chance to everyone to meet those guests even for a few seconds)

I think all of the following could eventually happen, just because they are "cons friendly" so to speak, or they already attended some kind of cons in the past.

Simon Pegg

Nick Frost

Ron Perlman

.... They all already attended, unfortunately this was a long time ago before I started to attend myself, Jason said that diamond guests would be guests that never attended before, but here really think if those guys should attend they would be considered Diamonds.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Martin Freeman

Sylvester Stallone

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jean Claude Vandamme

Dolph Lundgren

Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Tom Selleck

Mark Hamill

Charlie Hunnam

Katey Sagal

Woody Harrelson

Bill Murray

Michael Keaton

Jim Carrey

Christian Slater

Bryan Cranston

Aaron Paul

Lauren Cohan

Andrew Lincoln...

Big Bang Theory cast

"Regular guest"

Bruce Campbell

Danny Trejo

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

Seeing as it is the 30th anniversary for the amazing Big Trouble in Little china, I would be stoked if anyone from the film came, I met Al Leong at LFCC 2012 and he was great. My dream would be for Kurt Russell! maybe Showmasters can get him for the summer one seeing as they managed too get some huge guests this year!

• Like 1

i would like to see arnie, Linda Hamilton, Robert Patrick, Edward Furlong (T2 cast) sly stallon karl wheathers (rocky), karl urban (dredd cast), kurt russell, Carter Wong, Peter Kwong, James Pax Kim Cattrall, James Hong, (big trouble in little china cast), Wesley snipes (might come since his money troubles) Jean Claude Van Damme, Donald Gibb, Bolo Yeung (bloodsport) colm meaney

• Like 1

Xena guests such as:

Lucy Lawless

Renee O'Connor

Hudson Leick

Ted Raimi

Bruce Campbell

Danielle Cormack

Alexandra Tydings

some others I would like to see

Jennifer Connelly

Clea Duvall

Amber Benson

Alison Hannigan

Nick Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Julie Benz

Sir Ian Mckellan

Ellen Page

• Like 1

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)