MacGyver

LadyDeTemps

I believe the current one will be the final season of Elementary, won't it?

That's what they had said, yes.

I think it's about time, it feels like there's nowhere really left for it to go.

Getting back on topic, I had no idea that there was a remake of MacGyver! From what's been said though, I'm not sure I'll be watching.

I'd say give it a go don't go by just the first episode. Its warming up as it goes along.

That's what someone swore was happening at CSI: New York. ;) Never grew on me either. :lol:

That's what someone swore was happening at CSI: New York. ;) Never grew on me either. :lol:

I loved all of the CSI's when they started but grew to hate Miami fairly quickly. New York I loved, then only tolerated. I think for me they were too goody goody, especially Miami. None of them seemed to have a single human flaw and it just grated on me how perfect they were, combined with how ridiculous it got with their sci fi 3d projection scanning techniques ect I just got annoyed with them. These are government funded departments we are talking about here, they are lucky if they can afford paperclips, let alone top of the line futuristic machinery.

Edited by Raylenth

• 1 month later...