Latest Guest Announcement - MAT IRVINE

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Mat Irvine

Attending: Saturday

Autograph Price: £10

Mat created the loveable K9 as seen in Doctor Who and the Sarah Jane Adventures and he will be bringing him along to. K9 will be taking part in a photo shoot with John Leeson (K9's voice) with tickets available online now, or from the sales desk at the show.

p013lsd31.jpg

• Like 1

Appears to be a bit of confusion-its saying on the Mat Irvine page on the Guest List he's got a photoshoot on his own, when mentioned above he's doing a joint shot with Leeson & K9, or is it just with K-9? Also checked the ticket shop and can't c a joint shoot there.

Edited by maxcat

• Showmasters Admin

Appears to be a bit of confusion-its saying on the Mat Irvine page on the Guest List he's got a photoshoot on his own, when mentioned above he's doing a joint shot with Leeson & K9, or is it just with K-9? Also checked the ticket shop and can't c a joint shoot there.

K9 is doing a photo session with John Leeson, not Mat Irvine :)

Mat will not be taking part in a photo session at the event.

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I've just noticed that there are no photosessions for him in the store. Anyone know why?

Given that there's no photo shoot price listed for him above I'd say he's not having one, not every guest does.

44 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

On the website however it's his photoshoot is listed and priced. So... how does that really look? Is he doing a shoot or not?

http://www.showmastersevents.com/exeter/index.php/9-fccb-guests/guests-filmandtv/411-mat-irvine

He is not. The link to buy tickets is inactive. Someone made a copy and paste error, that's all.

16 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He is not. The link to buy tickets is inactive. Someone made a copy and paste error, that's all.

I hope they will fix that sonner or later, 'cause that jus looks wrong :D 

15 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You're the first one to actually report this. I have let the office know, but seeing it is 11 PM at night don't expect a fix in the next couple of hours.

I do not expect it now :D And I'm very grateful for you letting the office know. Thank you ^_^