Collectormania will return in 2017

showmasters

Hopefully that will stop the questions!

And I know it's won't mean this but I'm hoping the image posted on the Facebook page means your hoping for some Hobbit/LOTR guests!

Going by that logic, you'll be ecstatic if Robert Pattinson was there with his glittering aura, Raylenth. :poki::laugh:

Hopefully that will stop the questions!

And I know it's won't mean this but I'm hoping the image posted on the Facebook page means your hoping for some Hobbit/LOTR guests!

Going by that logic, you'll be ecstatic if Robert Pattinson was there with his glittering aura, Raylenth. :poki::laugh:

:spew:

:chair::angel:

If he's there I'll be happy for his fans, the whole screaming bunch of them. And hoping they've seated him far, far away from the rest of the guests as I can't imagine what his queues would be like.

Look at us.... talking like they've announced guests already!

Edited by Raylenth

John Barrowman

Freema Agyeman

Ajoa Andoh

Catherine Tate

Bernard Cribbins

Karen Gillan

John Hurt

Pearl Mackie

There, that's my shopping list for 2017, you manage to bag any of them I'm driving down all the way from Aberdeen. This event has been brilliant for plugging in gaps, I went down to one a few years back just specifically for Jean Marsh and got Arthur Darvill, Eric Roberts, Emma Campbell-Jones & Noel Clarke at the same time.

Oh and if you can talk Jackie Lane out of retirement (I know she's not been well) all the more better.

Great news.

Edited by ewanmorgan

EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Maybe my idea in the other MK thread gave it a push? Who knows? glad to c that it will b back on the schedule, no doubt I'll b attending, as I haven't missed 1 since my 1st Collectormania outing in 2012.

Also, about Jackie Lane (ewanmorgan) i didn't even know she's going to retire and currently illl. All I know she's very tricky to get in due to being an agent and apparently quite a shy person-maybe if we asked her to do this con and if she could have her own booth away from the other guests that might work?

went to my first collectormania in 2014,met some really great guests including eric roberts,tony todd,karen allen,william atherton,chris eubank,frank bruno and many others,would really be interested in attending this if the line up is good,hope it will be in milton keynes again

Edited by jimmyc

Is this likely to be in mk?

Kevin, the details in this post are the only info we have. Showmasters will announce additional information when they can. They won't hint at it, if they are able to release the details they will do so, and until then we only know that there will be a Collectormania in 2017.

As soon as they are able they will start letting us know what is happening though I guess it will be when they have the website ready to launch and they will put up all the info that way.