Pre order autographs procedure?

TerryHorrorFan

Hi everyone. I unfortunately cannot make it to the convention so I have purchased the option to send in my own item and have to guests sign it for me. However I can't seem to find the instructions online to follow in order to do this correctly. Can anybody please advise?

Hi everyone. I unfortunately cannot make it to the convention so I have purchased the option to send in my own item and have to guests sign it for me. However I can't seem to find the instructions online to follow in order to do this correctly. Can anybody please advise?

Which Event is this for? You have posted in a really generic section. Normally the store will contact you.

• 3 weeks later...

It should be soon Matthew, I'm sure they have a lot to go through and match up from such a big event. Even the smaller events it can take 2/3 weeks for the items to be sent out. Give it a little longer but it would probably be best to email the Pre Order service directly as the moderators here can't comment on the turnaround as they don't deal with the Pre Orders.

• Like 1