All in All

Undesirable

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Genevieve Gaunt I would say no since Scarlet now plays pansy, William Melling I believe said he was told he would be in DH but hasn't been called back yet.

Nick said he's still contracted with HP but wasn't sure if he'd be back.

Robert and Frank both gave the same answer really, that they were waiting on call backs and weren't sure if there would be more Tom Riddle flash backs etc :)

Josh is back

Edited by kegan5

oh, thanx for the answers! did you get to talk to nat at all, or was she just performing? any other interesting stories they have? this is the first real potter convention, and i'd love to hear their set stories and all that. :)

did they talk about working with the bigger stars (trio, adults, etc), and what that was like?

Yeah Nat stayed, she was dancing with us for a while and drinking in bar having fun :)

Robert spoke about Daniel saying how lovely and grounded he was, and how it's so much fun on set... the schooling and how they liked to distract the on set tutors instead of doing work.

They said quite a few of the adult actors stay in character especially Ralph and Alan Rickman... lol scary!

I'm having a anti climax now from the weekend!

It was so much fun, I had the most fun I have ever had at one of these events!

I think I sope to almost everyone, at other bigger events its harder to do so.

The parties were brilliant too, especially when the band played on the saturday, it was a really nice touch!

Did anyone think that Frank looked completely different? They made him up so well in the film! I think he was my favourite guest, but Robbie was great to! I loved the guest encounters. Does anyone know if SM will let standard holders do that again at other events? Or can you pay for them?

I have brought tickets for the next event, hope it is as good! I want a re match on the tri wizard, Hogwarts should have won hahah!

Yay thanks very much SM, me and my friend had an amazing time, and we left with lots more friends.. plus I got my Dumbledore poster at the auction, have no idea where to put it!

• Showmasters Admin

i really want to go to the next one! around how much were tickets?

Someone needs to add pics pretty please :thumbup:

The ticket prices are to be confirmed for MM2.

As a bonus for those that came this time they were allowed to book at the same price as MM1.

I'm having a anti climax now from the weekend!

It was so much fun, I had the most fun I have ever had at one of these events!

I think I sope to almost everyone, at other bigger events its harder to do so.

The parties were brilliant too, especially when the band played on the saturday, it was a really nice touch!

Did anyone think that Frank looked completely different? They made him up so well in the film! I think he was my favourite guest, but Robbie was great to! I loved the guest encounters. Does anyone know if SM will let standard holders do that again at other events? Or can you pay for them?

I have brought tickets for the next event, hope it is as good! I want a re match on the tri wizard, Hogwarts should have won hahah!

Yay thanks very much SM, me and my friend had an amazing time, and we left with lots more friends.. plus I got my Dumbledore poster at the auction, have no idea where to put it!

Yeah, Frank looks nothing like his character he said he spent something like 2 hours in makreup... not bad really considering the tranformation into evil child lol.

I forgot to mention the Saturday night fun with the firemen lol!

We were outside eating cookies, well I was getting a sugarfix outside anyway around midnight and the firealarm went off... so all these pyjamas came outside... went back in ...we went to bed I think it was around 1-2am ish... just got warm in bed snuggle snuggle... then WAOOO WAHOO WAHOO EEH EEH EEH EEH.... lol another alarm so we all went to oogle the nice fireman again.

it was soooooo brilliant.

Big thank you to everyone who organised it.

I couldnt buy my ticket yesterday because I didn't have the money on me, SO now I am eagerly waiting until I can book for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah we heard about the fire alarms! haha

we slept at the ibis hotel, and we got like 3 hours sleep. It was so noisey and it was too hot to sleep anyway! I don't think anyone got much sleep on the sat night! Everyone was so sleepy on sunday!

I didn't get your contact details!

are you one facebook?

Ouch!... That will make things a lot more complicated for me! I'm almost sure I won't be able to make it in Northampton, not during the year, when I study... No way I can go up to Northampton and then back to France just for a week end... I wouldn't be able to get to Northampton before at least 1 pm on Saturday, and I would have to leave around 11 am on Sunday... :s

Why so late? The last arrivals from France on Friday are arriving at about 9pm, so you could have all day Saturday, and the last departures for France on Sunday are at about 9pm.. what is your nearest airport?

Edited by Psychosis

... Does anyone know more details about this MM2? Like ticket fees? The place of the event? (Northampton or London?)

Thanks!

Anyone paying yesterday got their tickets for the same price as the first con but they said buying online would be a bit dearer, if only because VAT will be going back up to the old rate soon.

And it will be Northampton again. The hotel staff were all great, and it's not far from London, so I don't have a problem with that.

And, as for the con, it was fantastic. The Tri-Wizard tournament was a bit much for me but no-one minded when I sat some of it out, and the rest of the con was really great, especially the Guest Encounters. Saturday's autograph session has to be the fastest, best organised session I've ever been to. Sunday's only took longer because so many people wanted pictures taken with Robbie.

The only problems I had with the con at all were the late announcements of guests and programming and not knowing whether to go for the whole weekend or just Saturday but I can't really blame anyone for those because that was all because of the really short time SM had to organise the event. The guests were a good selection too. I have a lot of HP autographs but four of the guests were people I hadn't seen before which is an excellent percentage, and the others were at signing events so I hadn't heard them talk before.

Well done, SM. I'm definitely coming next time, although I'm afraid it won't be as much fun because there'll be far more people there and we won't have that great access to the guests we had this time.

Janet

... Does anyone know more details about this MM2? Like ticket fees? The place of the event? (Northampton or London?)

Thanks!

Well done, SM. I'm definitely coming next time, although I'm afraid it won't be as much fun because there'll be far more people there and we won't have that great access to the guests we had this time.

Janet

I wondered the same, having said that though we had really good access at the Twilight one and that was ram packed, so I guess if your polite don't scream everytime the actor makes a movement... then your likely to be able to hold a conversation with them :)

As well as that, if MM2 does get bigger guests + less one on one fun time then we all have the memory of MM1!

yeah we heard about the fire alarms! haha

we slept at the ibis hotel, and we got like 3 hours sleep. It was so noisey and it was too hot to sleep anyway! I don't think anyone got much sleep on the sat night! Everyone was so sleepy on sunday!

I didn't get your contact details!

are you one facebook?

After the first fire alarm, I decided my age would allow me to get the lift and not walk back up the stairs to my room. In the lift, a young man asked me what had happened and I suddenly realised (because he looked so different) that it was Frank. Not the best way to meet a guest for the first time, when you're in your nightdress and jeans, with a jacket thrown over the top.

The second time, I saw one of our guys leaning against a tree when I came out of the hotel, looking as if he'd just gone back to sleep. One of the girls followed me out and said that if we ever found out who'd set off the fire alarms, she was going to kill him. He immediately woke up and told her to get in the queue. So at least we could joke about it. I think they were joking anyway ...

It was interesting to see how many people were still dressed the second time too. There was some serious partying going on. Our encounter with Josh had to be brought forward to 9:30 because he had to leave early on Sunday, and several people didn't make it. I was the first there because they'd promised us coffee.

Someone asked Josh whether he'd done any other events. He said London Film and Comic Con, looked at me and said "You were there". So it's nice to be remembered. Good luck to him with his audition. It will be good for his career to get a tv series as well as the Potter films.

Janet

It was amazing! Only been back an hour. Anyone with photos of me in costume (quidditch and HBP Draco, prisoner Sirius) please let me know because my deviantart needs more stuff on it!

Also, a big shout out to the rest of Team Special Frank - thanks for all your help and ideas last night/this morning!

That was a good weekend - everyone was lovely.

Think I may have lost my voice however. If we do the Tournement again I will be using a microphone!

*puts wizard hat away and gets back to work*

Pooks x

I'm not competitive at all, but I was pretty determined to get the golden balls ha ha!

The owl flapping made me laugh, well I called it owl flapping :thumbup: x :thumbup:

I have to admit it was quite scary having over thirty attendees and a couple of nutty determined crew

(looks at Big_pants!) heading full pelt down the hall at you ready to dive into the smallest ballpool ever!

That is all I am saying!

And did anybody buy the yellow owl - his name was Hoot!

Owl flapping hmmm - at least it was not Owl smacking - otherwise I can see the RSPCA coming after us :thumbup:

I have to admit it was quite scary having over thirty attendees and a couple of nutty determined crew

(looks at Big_pants!) heading full pelt down the hall at you ready to dive into the smallest ballpool ever!

That is all I am saying!

And did anybody buy the yellow owl - his name was Hoot!

Owl flapping hmmm - at least it was not Owl smacking - otherwise I can see the RSPCA coming after us :thumbup:

For some people I think 'Owl smacking' would be more accurate than 'Owl flapping' :thumbup:

Had an amazing time the tri wizard cup was so much fun running to the ballpit yes that was hilarious, also a certain moment in the quiz and the school photo's were a great touch

Also, a big shout out to the rest of Team Special Frank - thanks for all your help and ideas last night/this morning!

Sunday night was so much fun going to see HBP at the Vue and of course Special Frank which no one but us will get!