would you pay this amount to meet these people ?

showmasters

i would be happy to pay this price so i can meet this guest   

425 members have voted

1. 1. if there is the right amount of interest it could happen

• Stan Lee £30
    • Ian Holm £45
  2. 2. 2nd choice

• Hayden Christensen £55
    • Christopher Lee £55
  3. 3. 3ed choice

• Ewan McGregor £50
    • Christopher Lambert £35

• Showmasters Admin

ok this is Very important and please let everyone know about this poll and please vote yourself

as we are going to try to pull out some more high end guests for this years events and we want to know how many of you would pay that little bit more to get the chance to meet some of these guests

if there is the right amount of interest in some of the guests we will have the knowledge to make some of the big offers we will need to make this happen .

so please vote if you are happy to pay this amount for a autograph , if you are not interested please do not vote , this is not the place to say that prices are going up , if you want to start a topic for that then please do so in the main forum.

we have managed to keep our prices down for many years and we still will but to be able to book some of the bigger names we need to look at charging a little more to be able to pay for the flights and fees .

so lets see were this gos and maybe we could add some more guests to this years LFCC as well :-)

jason :(

1of2, we'll band together. I'd love to meet Stan Lee, but I'm not bothered about the others. You can use my preference to complete your vote :smile:

Majorly geek out time for Stan Lee and Christopher Lambert.

stan, chris, ewan

why must we choose, I want them all ;-)

1of2, we'll band together. I'd love to meet Stan Lee, but I'm not bothered about the others. You can use my preference to complete your vote :smile:

thought you had a thing for lambert?

It won't let me vote for just Christopher Lee, and he's the only one I would go above £50 for. The others either don't interest me, or are young enough I'll take my chances.

And even then I understand Mr Lee is particular about what he signs.

Edited by TerraHawk

my eyes almost popped out when I saw Hayden Christensen name appear, I would happily pay £100 for him, but then as he only as 14% of the vote so far, it's still a dream...PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN!! (ok, I gave my husband daggers when I asked him to choose, he loves me!)

Anyway....thats enough of my stalker side....Any of them will be brilliant guests!!

I will think happy thoughts...Hayden, Hayden!!!

Funnily enough I was thinking how amazing it is that the Star Trek actors I met at Collectormania this weekend were charging the same amount as when I met them the previous time you had them attend. I'm surprised (and delighted) that you have been able to keep the costs down for us autograph hunters, and these potential guests are people I've wanted to meet for years, so I'd be willing to part with a bit more cash in order to do so. I voted for Christopher Lee, Ian Holm, and Ewan McGregor.

Yes I'd certainly pay more for a guest I really want to meet, however if x guest was announced for say this LFCC, I'd actually be disappointed as I wouldn't have enough time to get the sort of money I would want to spend on x guest.

If say for example Stan Lee were announced for this LFCC, I'd def get an auto from him, but if he were announced for say Entertainment Media Show, I'd get more than one auto from him.

There are about 5 actors/actresses, that I would quite cheerfully go bonkers over in relation to autos, given time and notice to save up for . I know 2 friends who would do the same with someone they would love to meet.

I won't post the names though as this is not a guest requests thread.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have each of the potential guests in their own category, with one answer being the price they'd cost to meet, and the other answer being 'no'?

Not everyone will be interested in a guest from each of the categories and not everyone who is interested in them will be willing to pay that much, so it'd give you a much better idea of people's opinions if people could vote no and didn't have to vote in all categories.

Edited by Christoff

I would definitely pay this price, but a small discount for mulitple purchases wouldn't go amiss - I'd have about 4 items for Ewan to sign (Black Hawk Down, Star Wars, Moulin Rouge, Trainspotting...), ditto for Christopher Lee and Ian Holm.

I met Ewan at a book signing following his first bike expedition and have to admit that he's a bit of a scribbler (of course the older guys have near caligraphic signatures :smile: )

Oh my God. YES, YES, YES!!! If you bring Stan Lee or Christopher Lee to LFCC, I will have to make room for a new God, a new religion! I'd gladly pay those sums to meet both of those guys, especially Christopher Lee since I'm a huge Dracula fan. Oh please make it happen!

Also, I guarantee you that if you get Stan Lee, I'll have at LEAST five friends who will be wanting more than one autograph from him. I have lots of comic book fans and they'd travel to meet their biggest idol for sure.

Christopher Lambert has no chance in this poll, facing someone who played in Star Wars... :smile:

But i would definitely pay that amount of money for him + a photoshoot

I don't think the poll is well presented.

It would be better if you just had to tick in front of any guest's name than having to choose between them.

For instance, in my case, i would be willing to pay those amount of money for every one mentioned except for Stan Lee and Ian Holm, that i have no interest in meeting.

And i still had to tick one of them to be able to vote for C. Lambert. How can you consider the results as being reliable then?...

Edited by God L'Eponge