Early Entry (What time should I arrive)

Mazd

Hi everyone, so excited for my first comic con. Apologies for the newbie question but roughly what time would be best to arrive at the Arena. I have early entry tickets but I was unsure if people queue way before the 9 am opening time. Cheers in advance Maz x

Personally for this venue it's a bit hard to say but at LFCC I'd pretty much say that they were queuing at the same time but that could have been down to the Stan Lee factor. I would say it depends on how much you like queuing but at LFCC there were plenty of people to talk to in the queues.

• Like 1

yeah its hard to judge with it being the first show, theres only 1 guest im going for so thats a plus i guess as i wont have to rush around to meet various guests like london or milton keynes.

I got 11am entry tickets so thinking about getting there around 10am

Personally for this venue it's a bit hard to say but at LFCC I'd pretty much say that they were queuing at the same time but that could have been down to the Stan Lee factor. I would say it depends on how much you like queuing but at LFCC there were plenty of people to talk to in the queues.

Edited by teabelly83