Will Talks Be Free Ticketed Events?

Hi all. Attended Destination Star Trek London in 2012. The Captain talks were paid events, but the guest (group talks) were free but tickets were required and the queue for these tickets was understandably very long and was the first port of call for many. Will this event have free/paid guest group talks? Will tickets be handed out in the same manner as DSTL (first come first served basis)?. Thanks for any advice. Will hopefully be flying into Birmingham to attend.

Edited by Aaron2029

Does anyone know if the talks are likely to start early, especially if there are going to be queues? I'll be Megabusing it on the 06:40 from Bristol on the Saturday, so should be there relatively early, but not right from the start. I'm guessing I'll get to the NEC about 09:30/10, something like that.

Cool, thanks: I'll keep an eye on the threads here, then. Is this forum the best place for announcements like that, or is there a Facebook page or whatever that's more active and up-to-date? :)

if you search for the event name on FB, you will find a very active group of over 200 of us chatting regularly about the event. It is a non official group, but the majority of us will be attending.

Edited by robmoriarty