Remaining guests? :)

matagi

i would like to go but need to see who is coming, DSTL last weeked and hallowhedon this weekend means i have to watch my pennies

im in the same boat and with christmas around the corner and my bad planning money is short :( so just waiting till a couple more guest till i commit

Every showmasters event I've been to this year, even as crew, I've heard no news regarding this event. I've really tried to get updates but I'm just told there'll be news posted on the forum soon. Hopefully this means that they have a few really cool guests lined up and possibly a few Hobbit related guests. I guess we'll just have to wait. I mean it's less than a month away so we surely can't be waiting too much longer, that is unless showmasters change the dates again. I hope not. :no:

Very random, but I work in a little village called Shere, near Guildford and Dom Monaghan is filming a movie here. I saw him today as I went on my lunch break (they were filming on set, which is literally behind my office). I wanted to try and see if I could talk to him and ask if he'd heard about the con. Unfortunately, he was whisked away before I could approach him.

The filming schedule ends today, but it's making me wonder if he'd be free for this or not. I hope so!