Diamond Pass Update

So, if Rutger and Mads will be updates to diamond...it meaning a less number of big guests will be announced in the future?

Depends on your definition of big. Richard Dean Anderson wasn't a Diamond Guest at the last show, but was insanely popular and had really long lines. Most people in those lines would agree that he's a big guest.

Chances are maybe some opportunities have opened up that only can be offered in connection with a Diamond Pass, like the Freddy make up shoot with Robert Englund.

• Like 2

So, if Rutger and Mads will be updates to diamond...it meaning a less number of big guests will be announced in the future?

Depends on your definition of big. Richard Dean Anderson wasn't a Diamond Guest at the last show, but was insanely popular and had really long lines. Most people in those lines would agree that he's a big guest.

Chances are maybe some opportunities have opened up that only can be offered in connection with a Diamond Pass, like the Freddy make up shoot with Robert Englund.

I'm one of those people!For me it's a big guest!I ask just to know if will be announced a less number of diamond pass...

To be honest I prefer people to not be Diamond guests. I mean I get that some are really famous and stuff, but I personally prefer to pay 40 pounds for someone than 300 as some parts of the Diamond passes are not really for me. I just want simple pic and maybe signature. So I am gutted that Mads will be a Diamond guest as it will be not possible to get his autograph without it

• Like 1

To be honest I prefer people to not be Diamond guests. I mean I get that some are really famous and stuff, but I personally prefer to pay 40 pounds for someone than 300 as some parts of the Diamond passes are not really for me. I just want simple pic and maybe signature. So I am gutted that Mads will be a Diamond guest as it will be not possible to get his autograph without it

Should still have VQ tickets to get an autograph - just means some people will have priority!

Should still have VQ tickets to get an autograph - just means some people will have priority!

yes, but if he'll be really popular then ythere's no chance at all.

• Moderators

That's not necessarily true at all, Mads is not a diamond exclusive, meaning if you are there early enough to get your VQ and can hang around for the day you shouldn't have a problem. Edited by StuartG2198

Have a bit more optimism - I'm hoping to get autographs from Dolph Lundgren and Jack Gleeson without Diamond or Gold pass! :uhoh:

• Like 2

With the exception of Robert Englund (who couldn't sign on Sunday, so that's kind of an exception anyway) Christopher Lloyd was the only one where there was an issue and he only saw a very limited number of non Diamond guests. A lot of people even got Sigourney at the last one where everyone was worried sick that there was no chance without a Diamond Pass.

"No chance at all" is really putting it very harsh.

Diamond pass for Mads will include: Photoshoot, autograph, dinner together where Mads as Hannibal will make you his amazing meat dish, made from freshly caught human ;) The price of this diamond pass - one kidney r part of your liver.

I presume the freshly caught human will be the first person to ask where the schedule or floorplan are

• Like 2

• Moderators

Diamond pass for Mads will include: Photoshoot, autograph, dinner together where Mads as Hannibal will make you his amazing meat dish, made from freshly caught human ;) The price of this diamond pass - one kidney r part of your liver.

I presume the freshly caught human will be the first person to ask where the schedule or floorplan are

So Tompain100 is the main course then

• Like 2

Still expecting 6-8 diamond pass guests in total, or is there a chance that this has increased now?

If SM stated how many diamond guests they were hoping to get, that would only ever be an estimate. It depends how many people are free to attend. It could be less or it could be more than their estimation. SM won't know until guests get back to them which could happen right up to the event.