Latest Guest Announcement - CARL WEATHERS

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Carl Weathers

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20/£30 (on any 3d boxing items eg shorts, gloves etc)

Photoshoot Price: £20

enhanced-buzz-5768-1331315052-5.jpg
apollo-2.jpg
carlweathers.jpg

Predators - Dillan
Rocky 1 to 4 - Apollo Creed
Brothers - Coach Trainor
Happy Gilmore - Chubbs
In the Heat of the Night - Inspector Hampton Forbes
Tour of Duty - Colonel Brewster
Force 10 from Navarone - Weaver
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - MP

CLICK HERE for his filmography

• Like 1

Words cannot express just how excited this announcement has made me. Thank you Showmasters. This year is shaping up to be one of the best line-ups yet.

My Action Jackson Blu-Ray will look awesome signed by the man himself :)

Have had six photos signed by Carl Weathers over the years but would be great to meet him again a few miles from my house :smile: As a big Rocky (and Predator) fan Carl Weathers is as big a guest as they come for me.

• Like 2

I had a mixed response from Carl at Belfast.

He didn't seem to be in the best of humours on Sat (heard that all changed by Sun).

I will however warn that he insists on personalisation on ALL 3D items.

I had 2 figures, gloves etc and said I wasn't making profit but would like to know they would be worth something in the future.

But, he refused and said everything must have my name on them.

Disappointing but, a legendary guest all the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Might be a cancellation for Carl soon as I spoke to him today at London FCC and mentioned i would see him in Glasgow and he said ohhh I am in glasgow then??? Sorry to say but probably wont make it as he is gonna be starting filming for a show around then.

Might be a cancellation for Carl soon as I spoke to him today at London FCC and mentioned i would see him in Glasgow and he said ohhh I am in glasgow then??? Sorry to say but probably wont make it as he is gonna be starting filming for a show around then.

Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up. I was going to wait till Glasgow to have him sign some stuff as his prices were advertised as lower over there but I might just meet him in London tomorrow just in case. Would be a disappointing cancellation for Glasgow.

Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up. I was going to wait till Glasgow to have him sign some stuff as his prices were advertised as lower over there but I might just meet him in London tomorrow just in case. Would be a disappointing cancellation for Glasgow.
Thanks for letting us know,fingers crossed he doesn't cancel as I would love to meet him

It's just as likely that he lets his agent do his bookings and just didn't have it on the radar. ;)

I thought that too... but then him saying hes going to be starting a ahow at that time seems he jas that on his radar. 😉Hoping they dont clash maybe close butno clash

Really looking forward to meeting Carl W in Glasgow as I am a massive Rocky fan but don't be surprised on the day

if he decides to up his prices on multiple items. He hates the thought of people selling his stuff on for profit. This was

evident at London Comic Con where he charged people double for having more than one item.

Someone on Facebook wanted to get his gloves signed off Carl, He paid the normal price of £40 for a signed glove and was

then told by Carl If you want the other one signed You will have to pay £50.... I'm hoping he doesn't do this at Glasgow as I am getting

my dad's photo signed as well as my own and I only have a limited budget :)

Really looking forward to meeting Carl W in Glasgow as I am a massive Rocky fan but don't be surprised on the day

if he decides to up his prices on multiple items. He hates the thought of people selling his stuff on for profit. This was

evident at London Comic Con where he charged people double for having more than one item.

Someone on Facebook wanted to get his gloves signed off Carl, He paid the normal price of £40 for a signed glove and was

then told by Carl If you want the other one signed You will have to pay £50.... I'm hoping he doesn't do this at Glasgow as I am getting

my dad's photo signed as well as my own and I only have a limited budget :)

i have never seen a guest do that and certainly not at LFCC...also its paid for at desk with LFCC stafg before you even reach gueat so surely they would charge the advertised price????

I am not sure if I am understanding correctly. The Price is per signature. So one autograph on each of the gloves then yes, the Charge would be for 2 signatures. This sudden higher Price doesn't really make sense to me either, what bing posted is right. But 2 signatures = 2 times the cost is definitely correct.

I am not sure if I am understanding correctly. The Price is per signature. So one autograph on each of the gloves then yes, the Charge would be for 2 signatures. This sudden higher Price doesn't really make sense to me either, what bing posted is right. But 2 signatures = 2 times the cost is definitely correct.

It was the same at LFCC

For the first auto it was (don't quote me on these) 30 on a photo but like 40 on boxing gloves

The next auto on gloves was like 50 and stayed at 50 for anything more you wanted

(I know those figures aren't correct but the principle is correct)

**edited - this was taken from the LFCC post***

Autograph Price: £30

Autograph on Items Gloves/Shorts: £40

Further autos on gloves were then 50 from memory

Edited by lingham

no idea where the £50 comes from.... i saw people..several people... in the queue at LFCC when I was getting my own Carl autos and if multiple items.... yes even gloves.... they were only charged the advertised amount times by number they were getting e.g. 2x40 if two of those auto types