YALC schedule is live!

• Showmasters Admin

The Young Adult Literature Convention (YALC) Schedule is now live on this link

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/yalc/yalc-schedule

Highlights include talks with Judy Blume, Derek Landy and Cassandra Clare, plus Charlie Higson and Arabella Weir team up for a talk on Saturday. We also have a Harry Potter party on the Friday night, and a tribute to Sir Terry Pratchett on the Sunday.

check out the schedule now for this popular event!

• Like 1

• Moderators

The panels are free, but YALC ticket holders get priority access to them - last year's panels were very busy so getting into one you want to see cannot be guaranteed.

Can I ask you something?

A friend of mine bought the YALC Pass instead LFCC Pass, is it the same for photos/autographs with guests?

The YALC pass works in LFCC too, just it gives you priority to access things inside the YALC section

Can I ask you something?

A friend of mine bought the YALC Pass instead LFCC Pass, is it the same for photos/autographs with guests?

The YALC pass works in LFCC too, just it gives you priority to access things inside the YALC section

The YALC pass works for entry to LFACC too, yes. I am not sure what you mean with the photos/autos question?

Can I ask you something?

Thank you! :)

I am excited about this, i love YA books more then regular adult fiction, as some of them are really really great stories and some of the best books i have read. I have one question though and sorry if it has already been asked. Exactly what is in the goody bag that comes with the special weekend ticket? and is it likely to run out of numbers if you don't get one early enough on the friday?

I have LFCC entry tickets only. But I might be interested in a book signing with Judy Blume as a present for my sister. If you don't have any tickets for YALC, is it possible for you to attend book signings? Can you buy a ticket for a certain book signing at all?

If its not possible thats ok...just thought it would be a nice idea :)

I have LFCC entry tickets only. But I might be interested in a book signing with Judy Blume as a present for my sister. If you don't have any tickets for YALC, is it possible for you to attend book signings? Can you buy a ticket for a certain book signing at all?

You can cross between the events no problem. The signings are either the same VQ ticket system as at LFACC or just get in line, there are no tickets sold.

You can cross between the events no problem. The signings are either the same VQ ticket system as at LFACC or just get in line, there are no tickets sold.

Thats really awesome thankyou! :) I just read the YALC faq too so I'm prepared. Just gotta wait for the book signing schedule.

Hi please can anyone let me know what days Carrie Hope Fletcher is there, thought she was there all 3 days but looks like she is only signing Saturday. Got a Friday and Sunday tickets. Daughters really wanted to get their books signed. Thanks

Hi please can anyone let me know what days Carrie Hope Fletcher is there, thought she was there all 3 days but looks like she is only signing Saturday. Got a Friday and Sunday tickets. Daughters really wanted to get their books signed. Thanks

Hi Sarah, she's only signing on the Saturday

Not sure why I bought the YALC entry when there's only one panel in the early 9-11am access :/ I thought some of the authors would be doing signings in that time.

It will be a good chance to have a look around YALC and all the publishers sets who will have some great stuff on their stalls!

Not sure why I bought the YALC entry when there's only one panel in the early 9-11am access :/ I thought some of the authors would be doing signings in that time.

It will be a good chance to have a look around YALC and all the publishers sets who will have some great stuff on their stalls!

What kind of stuff do they have? :)