T shirt comp

darkrecall

Hello one and all,

Last time at chevron there was a few people disappointed by the gold package t shirt. Now I love my con t shirts and look forward to seeing what the design is each year. At the epic quiz we were all asked to give suggestions on how to improve the event and stir more interest. How about a competition to design the t shirt for the next chevron?

With all the other things showmasters must do in preparation for the convention getting the more artistic fans to design a t shirt would mean only picking a winning design to send for production and it might provide some added publicity and interest.

Just a thought

• Like 2

I like the sound of that idea. SM could include a rough t-shirt template in the packs and people could draw designs on them and hand them in. then at the end of the weekend a winner could be chosen. could prove fun. think they need to give real thought to this idea.

Edited by stargate geek emily

I like the sound of that idea. SM could include a rough t-shirt template in the packs and people could draw designs on them and hand them in. then at the end of the weekend a winner could be chosen. could prove fun. think they need to give real thought to this idea.

If they give the template out at the convention itself then it will be something extra for event attendees to fill their time with. The prize could be a free t-shirt with their design on and the fact their design will be printed up the next event. Top idea and rather simplistic to organise.

• Like 2