a better time

Hello everyone

Most of you know me, and I will be at the Cardiff event. I am meeting a friend, some of you know him, he is the guy who dresses as wonder woman to raise money for the muscular dystrophy. He is a bit nervous about this show. He will either be coming in as wonder woman or the new costume that he has. (see the LFCC Forum "why did this happen") to see why he is a bit nervous and a bit scared.

I think the Cardiff show can show him a better time and treat him much better. If you see him just go up and say hi, that's it. If you want a picture then ask and then take it. Every ones for no bullying at the shows so, lets not have any. And if you want to humiliate or laugh at him just stay away please. He is spending the day there- to enjoy himself, meet with friends, raise some money and smiles , some Christmas shopping and like the rest of us just enjoy it.

He has so far this year raised over £7,000 pounds for muscular dystrophy and over £5,000 pounds for another charity.

So are you with me?

Queen Sindel, I hope this is okay to put up

Thanks everyone

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Like 3

This will be my third Cardiff event and I have to say that I think the atmosphere at the Cardiff events is great, never seen any bother at them (plus they're much more relaxed/stress-free than the London events due to the sheer scale/numbers/oppressive heat etc of the last few years). I'm sure your friend will be fine.

Hello

this is what I like to see , thank you

he will be wonder woman or ready for it snow white, if you see him go up and say hi

as snow white in just 3 collections he has raised over 5000 pounds

for this event he has already raised over 105 pounds in fundraising --- so well done

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Edited by pinkflamingo