Christopher Lloyd -1885 Clock Tower photo shoot

Hi

Just purchased this ticket as I can't think of a more incredible photo to have done.

A few questions:

How is this going to be done, with green screen? or is there a clock face prop?

Is Christopher Lloyd going to be wearing a dust coat? or looking at all Old west?

Cheers

Gary

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Just to let you all know that Showmasters posted this photo at the bottom of the activity list for Return to the Future, featuring Doc Brown in the Clocktower shoot. I'd guess this is the photo we'll all get, but I can't really comment on whether or not this is green screen - pretty impressive if it is! :)11537295_4.jpg

Hi everyone. Just to let you all know that Showmasters posted this photo at the bottom of the activity list for Return to the Future, featuring Doc Brown in the Clocktower shoot. I'd guess this is the photo we'll all get, but I can't really comment on whether or not this is green screen - pretty impressive if it is! :)11537295_4.jpg

This is a photo from the film. If the shoot is exactly like this I'd be very impressed, but I imagine SM put this pic up as an example of what they are aiming for not exactly what it will be. I'd imagine the actual shoot will have the clock face but maybe not the wooden frame and the rest of the background. Just my guess.

Edited by Wrong Name

This is a photo from the film. If the shoot is exactly like this I'd be very impressed, but I imagine SM put this pic up as an example of what they are aiming for not exactly what it will be. I'd imagine the actual shoot will have the clock face but maybe not the wooden frame and the rest of the background. Just my guess.

Ah, I see! If that's the case, how very amatuerish of me haha. I guess we should wait and see. There was photo following it which seemed to be from a respective photoshoot, so I apologise if I've got mixed up.

Ah, I see! If that's the case, how very amatuerish of me haha. I guess we should wait and see. There was photo following it which seemed to be from a respective photoshoot, so I apologise if I've got mixed up.

No worries. I know SM have had Christopher at their events before but I don't think they've ever offered the clock photo so they don't have an example of what it will look like. The following pic that you mentioned is a publicity shot of Michael J Fox and Lea Thompson, so it's not an example of what you will get either.

• 2 weeks later...

If someone (Showmasters) could let us know either way this would be great?

If he is going to be at all dressed up i'm sure people would like to know so they know weather to dress up to.

Cheers

Would be really helpful to know, would love to get this pic if he was going to be dressed up as in the film.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...