Refunds ?

Hi guys due to some guests cancelling, how long does refund take. I didn't get an email saying about it, I only found out when I looked on the SM homepage.

I'm kind of gutted that kenneth not going but he's got work so it's cool. But yeah anyone who knows the refund process..plz let me know. Cheers guys

• Like 1

Hi guys due to some guests cancelling, how long does refund take. I didn't get an email saying about it, I only found out when I looked on the SM homepage.

I'm kind of gutted that kenneth not going but he's got work so it's cool. But yeah anyone who knows the refund process..plz let me know. Cheers guys

You'll get an e-mail from EventBrite confirming that the refund has been processed. Bear in mind that SM staff work office hours so this is unlikely to be until Monday now. Although the forum moderators are on here outside of office hours they are also just volunteers and often have to e-mail into the office themselves to answer some questions. Depending upon how busy SM staff actually are, especially in the run up to a show, it may take a couple of days to get a reply so bear this in mind. (I have seen people saying they've sent an e-mail 30 minutes ago and not had a reply yet!)

You also wont get an individual e-mail from SM advising you of a guest cancellation if you have a photoshoot booked with them, the EventBrite is the only one that you will receive. However, you can actually set up your settings on this forum so you get e-mail notifications of new topics of conversation so, for example, when the one for Kenneth Cranham was posted yesterday afternoon you'd have received a notification then.

The funds actually hitting your account is dependent upon the banking system so, for example, EventBrite refund is processed Monday it could be Friday before it hits back to your account.

(Also, posting the same question in several threads doesn't mean you'll get an answer any the quicker or any different and just leads the forum to get clogged up and you may find you have them locked/archived by the mods in future for that reason.)

• Like 1

Ive done this new topic separately due to keeping it based on topic for others to post if having simular thing.Im not clogging anything up..I was given the money from family member as gift..so that's why I needed to know what was happening. So the first part you said was helpful..the last bit was not needed. I am not hurting anyone just asking. Also others may have same issue.

Ive done this new topic separately due to keeping it based on topic for others to post if having simular thing.Im not clogging anything up..I was given the money from family member as gift..so that's why I needed to know what was happening. So the first part you said was helpful..the last bit was not needed. I am not hurting anyone just asking. Also others may have same issue.

The last bit may not be helpful for you in the immediate term but it's definitely useful information for the longer term. Also as a new user to the forum you may want to stop by the FAQ/Q&A section as you'll also find a lot of information there that may answer questions for you.

• Like 1