PHOTO-SHOOT CREWS

i had 34 photo-shoots over fri/sat and i must stress that the guys n gals running the shoots despite being under imense pressure and the heat(ad the cold ) were all wonderful and helpful and polite and funny, and just brilliant, especially Brendan on photo-shoot B made a tough time go like a dream, thanks to all 4 areas.

• Like 5

All the crew this year were amazing in my book. I want to thank the 2 crew members who worked on the exit of the Main Stage both Saturday and Sunday who allowed me to sneak out and back in to talks so I could run and get a couple of photoshoots done.

I especially want to send out a big thanks to Rebecca who was the pit boss on Photoshoot area A on Sunday. Due to a "technical issue", I ended up having the wrong ticket scanned in one of my photoshoots. I went straight to photo A where the ticket that was scanned was meant to be used later in the day and Rebecca sorted it to make sure that I still got into the photo without issue, for which I am hugely grateful.

• Like 1

Stuart in photoshoot A was amazing, thank you so much, wouldn't have got my Mads Photoshoot without you, I really do appreciate it! :thumbup:

My one 'blip' of an otherwise great weekend sadly was the red shirt on the green screen photo area Sunday evening.. God complex much, so rude and when asked a question I was given a very "how dare you speak to me" look and a very curt reply.. manners cost nothing.

Bar that, all the crew i saw or spoke to over the weekend were outstanding, lovely and friendly and happy to assist anyone with the queries or needs.

• Like 1

Saturday photo area A. The tall guy with glasses. Brilliant guy. Kept everyone happy n entertained whilst waiting for their batch number for Jeremy. Well done

And well done to all- helpful and what a.job keeping everyone moving etc

Shoots at area A and B were very smooth for the 'bigger' guests that I met. Huge credit to the big chap at A (whose name I will learn one day) for his usual superb work.

Only minor problem was area D on Saturday. I was there for 3 x Power Ranger shoots and the crew didn't know the guests names or what time they were starting their shoots. Despite there being a poster on the wall telling them when this would be. I did feel a bit sorry for them as one looked like he was going to have a breakdown! Some training for them please.

The photographer on C was awesome.

One photo didn't come out as I liked it and barely before I really said anything, she smiled and told me to go back and we'll get a better one.

Second one was fab! I thought that was incredibly kind and not what I'd expect them to do so thankyou camera lady :-D

• Like 1

The people running the photo areas are usually always spot on. Now to get people running the VQ lines up to speed. So many of them didn't seem to know A from B, and it ruins things for so many people.

Luke was the Red Shirt at Photo A on Saturday. Having him and Stuart running the area was the best decision that could've been made. Both top notch chaps, and great to see Luke getting put up to red this year!

Brendan at B was also a top guy, helped me out after a clash with no drama.

Thanks fellas!

• Like 2

Luke was the Red Shirt at Photo A on Saturday. Having him and Stuart running the area was the best decision that could've been made. Both top notch chaps, and great to see Luke getting put up to red this year!

Brendan at B was also a top guy, helped me out after a clash with no drama.

Thanks fellas!

Thanks PenThePirate. Definitely felt weird not being in photos and not being the queue person, but I knew Stuart would handle it! See you at the next show.

Luke

• Like 2

Which show were you at ?

My photoshoot experience (once inside) over the weekend was OK\Bad\Bad.

Only visited A & B, where the crowd control was OK but still need a better way of distributing information rather than someone basically shouting until their voices gives out.

No idea how to multiquote so I won't but thanks for the positive comments - we do our best - and glad you all had a smooth/efficient time. Now I have to look up some new jokes for next year :D

Stuart/tall guy with glasses/big guy/guy with no voice/guy most likely to be found in a photoshoot area.

Nice to see you on here Stuart. Thought you did a fantastic job and kept us entertained too!

I too want to say a big thank you too for keeping everyone nice and calm, didn't get pushed and shoved around like last year and getting into the queues wasnt a problem either, last year no one would let you through when your batch was called. Thank you ☺

Edited by Angel54

No idea how to multiquote so I won't but thanks for the positive comments - we do our best - and glad you all had a smooth/efficient time. Now I have to look up some new jokes for next year :D

Stuart/tall guy with glasses/big guy/guy with no voice/guy most likely to be found in a photoshoot area.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you, Stuart. You did an amazing job at the photoshoots I attended in A. You were nice, helpful, friendly, funny and you made people listen to you properly. Thank you for making that area so pleasant, despite huge crowds of people and a lot of queuing. You were awesome!

• Like 1