Glenn Morshower

Met lots of very nice people on Saturday, but have to say Glenn Morshower was the nicest and friendliest!

Told me & my wife how his character in 24 was only supposed to be in 2 episodes! Signed my DVD, and also signed a photo as well

Took photos and one with us all pulling faces

Anyone else find him to be a great person to meet?

• Like 1

I had a photo op with him, during which he was super lovely asked my name and shook my hand. But I didn't have time to meet him properly for an autograph unfortunately as my time was so manic with photo clashes etc, so I'd love to have him back.

He called my brother on the phone - In character (24) and then asked me if he would be welcome at the Sheffield comic con as he would like to do more. I said yes and he asked if I would be his guide around yorkshire.

Later he came up while I was sitting down, remembered my name and stood and chatted for a few minutes - He was a GREAT GREAT guest and I do hope he turns up at Sheffield

JA

• Like 2

yes right. Glenn Morshower was awsome. VERY VERY nice. I went to him when nobody was there queuing so I had the chance to talk with him. I went to him with my two "Dallas" DVD Covers. He appeared in 1978 in Season 2 in one episode and had a bigger part in the new Dallas - also season 2. He was very surprised that I noticed him in the original Dallas because it was one of his earliest and very small part. So he talked about how he got it to the new Dallas and how awsome Mr. Larry Hagman alias J.R. was. He saw Hagman's Autograph on my DVD Cover and was wondering how I this autograph got.

So we talked about 10 - 15 min. he playes most general, mysterious or bad guys but he's really nice in real (like Mitch Pileggi was who playing now a bad ass in the new Dallas) :thumbup:

Also told something about 24. I said only to his part in Transformer that I haven't seen it. He laughed.

Another VERY VERY great guest was Michael Ensign. He played an arrogant/selfish upperclass passasenger in "Titanic" but he's a true gentleman when I met him. He told me about his amazing acting experience for one of the biggest movie ever made. Not everybody likes TITANIC because of terrible soapy love story but I noticed (from a earlier talk with Tricia O'Neil) that every actor, even extras went trough a school/lessons how the people spoke in 1912 and had to eat at the table. So Michael Ensign spoke about his experience and explained his dying / flooting scenes.

He was so friendly and took a picture with me. Will never forget that.

He called my brother on the phone - In character (24) and then asked me if he would be welcome at the Sheffield comic con as he would like to do more. I said yes and he asked if I would be his guide around yorkshire.

Later he came up while I was sitting down, remembered my name and stood and chatted for a few minutes - He was a GREAT GREAT guest and I do hope he turns up at Sheffield

JA

Hope that he turns up at Sheffield had to miss him at LFCC and Sheffield needs more guests!