Quick question

Right. Your probably fed up of me speaking about this but nevermind.

Jack gleeson diamond pass. Saturday. Autograph. Photo. Talk.

Sunday. Photo. Autograph.

Is it still the same price? Do you get something in place of the talk?

It's coming up at the same price for both days but that seems weird since you're not getting the talk haha.

• Like 1

I imagine it is same price as different parts of the package will be redeemable on different days. I believe that on checkout you can choose the day of your photoshoot (could be wrong though). Whereas the talk has been decided to be on the Saturday and that can not be changed.

If you want photosessions both days, then yes your best bet is to book a separate photo.

As David already said, you're misunderstanding the Diamond Pass. It's not a "one day" pass, things are spread out over the weekend. If you can only attend one day and still decide to get a Diamond Pass to play safe there is nothing to replace events happening on a day you can't attend.

Ah okay. So it would make more sense just to book another photo for Sunday?

If you want 2 photos? Then yes.

How the diamond pass works, is it expects you to be there for the whole weekend really. If included in the package, then the guest will do one diamond talk which will be on a specific day but in order to spread out the diamond passes in the photo shoots, they can be taken on a choice of two or more days. This means that not all Diamond passes will suddenly queue on the Saturday for a photo leaving no time for anyone else!. So everyone goes to the talk but the photos are spread out. If you can only make one day and that day don't have the talk, then you will miss out.

Edit: Beaten by QS (not surprised really!)

Edited by Wrong Name

So I Def have to get the auto Saturday yeah?

Yes, that is why you get to pick the day. This was implemented because there were issues with attendees coming in for one day only last year and then asking for their assigned autograph day to be changed.