photo shoot tickets

If you're talking about the PDF you get emailed the batch number is at the very bottom of the information box underneath the ticket

Yes, that should be the solution. The "batch 0" tickets should all have been changed meanwhile. Can you please check if your batch number is there?

I've found it now on 3 of them but my Natalia Tena which I booked in March doesn't have a batch number on it thanks for helping

That would be the "batch 0" issue we were talking about. Let me check with the office how this is going to be handled. I hadn't heard something about e-mailing in to get a batch, but seeing Spacecadet did I'll check.

Do I have to book photo shoots online or can I do it on the day as I've never done it before thanks

Unless sold out tickets will be available on the day. LFACC is the most busy Event of the year and a lot of the shoots sell out. Personally I strongly recommend prebooking.

Do I have to book photo shoots online or can I do it on the day as I've never done it before thanks

Unless sold out tickets will be available on the day. LFACC is the most busy Event of the year and a lot of the shoots sell out. Personally I strongly recommend prebooking.

Likewise, especially if it's one of the bigger guests you want, I'd suggest pre booking as well. It's also easier IMO as it means you've got less to do on the day.

I'm dithering on buying a Dolph Lundgren photo op. I loved on the store and says it's only up to batch 3 ( which surprised me I didn't think there'd be much left) is there a limited number of diamond passes? Or just as many as can sell? I ask because I don't want to buy the ticket and not get my photo because of diamond and gold passes.

I'm dithering on buying a Dolph Lundgren photo op. I loved on the store and says it's only up to batch 3 ( which surprised me I didn't think there'd be much left) is there a limited number of diamond passes? Or just as many as can sell? I ask because I don't want to buy the ticket and not get my photo because of diamond and gold passes.

I think they do set a limit on the diamond passes but I don't know how many they cap it at. Last year I think MJF did sell out but that's not unexpected. If you buy a photo shoot ticket you will get it, it's not influenced by how many diamond passes have been sold. They are very good at the photo shoots and know how long it all takes so will schedule in sufficient time to get people through. The only way you wouldn't get your picture would be if 1) you weren't there on time, or 2) if something unexpected caused the shoot to be cancelled. If option 2 you would be refunded.

It is important that you be there for the photo session though in good time, the crew cannot help you if you turn up as/after it's finished.

Edited by Raylenth

Yes, Diamond Passes are limited.

If you have a ticket you will get a photo as long as you are there before the session stops, no matter if Diamond Pass or not.

I have just ordered another photoshoot and noticed the batch option but this was not available when I originaly ordered my other photoshoot ticket in March.

Do I have to let anybody know or will this be adjusted?

If this was a Natalia Tena shoot then you should have got a new E-Mail with Batch number meanwhile. Or is it a ticket for someone else?

• 3 weeks later...