Latest Prop & Green Screen Photoshoots at SFCC

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that we will be having a Green Screen Photo shoot with the Tardis Console.

This is your chance to get a picture for just £5! The shoots will have timed slots each day so please check the area for when things are going on. You picture will look like the ones below and will be ready for you as soon as you leave the shoot!
There will also be a special photoshoot with Paul McGann and Sylvester McCoy as well. These can be purchased on the day of the show only.

IMG_9743.jpg

This is your chance to get a picture of you in the Throne for just £5! the shoot will be at timed slots each day,so please check the area for when things are going on. You picture will look like the ones below and will be ready for you as soon as you leave the shoot!

tumblr_m6uordh5e41rxkuleo1_500.jpg

The prop/green screen non-guest shoots are never pre booked. There's never been an issue before.

Yea it ran like clockwork at LFCC this year, was a 2 minute wait at most. no complaints!

Edited by Xionic

I know we were able to do photoshoot upgrades at LFCC with Dave Prowse and Emperor's Throne / Paul McGann and TARDIS which I appreciate we had to do once we got there. I wanted to know are we able to do an upgrade as I think I've got a McCoy photoshoot booked and would like to up to the TARDIS/Two Doctors shoot if possible. Not to worry if I can't as I've got a solo with McGann from LFCC and can get solo with McCoy in Sheffield (if I got it booked lol) and then also one with both and the TARDIS up here.

I know we were able to do photoshoot upgrades at LFCC with Dave Prowse and Emperor's Throne / Paul McGann and TARDIS which I appreciate we had to do once we got there. I wanted to know are we able to do an upgrade as I think I've got a McCoy photoshoot booked and would like to up to the TARDIS/Two Doctors shoot if possible. Not to worry if I can't as I've got a solo with McGann from LFCC and can get solo with McCoy in Sheffield (if I got it booked lol) and then also one with both and the TARDIS up here.

Usually that's possible, yes.

Usually that's possible, yes.

Thanks. I thought it would be but thought best to ask just in case for any newbies :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Not been to a photoshoot before as guest I wanted at the last Con had to cancel, but is it likely/feasible that the GOT guests will do their photoshoots with the Throne for added realism?

It didn't happen down at LFCC (although they did the Dave Prowse/Emperor's Throne) so I think unlikely although they have done the joint Syl/Paul with the TARDIS..