Cosplay Question

GelNerd

I'm not sure where to ask this, but this seems to make sense...

My friend wants to do cosplay at LFCC....but as a Hooters Girl.

She has all the correct clothing and everything for a tasteful outfit and nothing out of what the Hooters Girls wear.

Would that be ok to do? It's our first time at a Con so don't know the "rules" or what is / isn't allowed.

• Like 2

generally speaking, as long as the usual equipment isnt on show then you'll be ok.

ive seen people cosplay some ridiculously skimpy stuff and its been fine.

as long as its not explicit (i.e. boobs/bum/front bum hanging out) your friend will be ok :)

Thank you for replying - no, from what I gather everything is where it should be and covered!

Don't know why she's doing that idea for Cosplay, but she's attending more to keep me company as the major film nerd.

Thanks again, I feel better now. :)

no worries. everyone is full of questions leading up to their first con :) glad i could help a bit.

fair play to your friend for cosplaying at her first event! i wasnt brave enough to do that. (although i did daryl dixon at WLFCC and am getting the outfit out again for LFCC when i meet emily kinney :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Me and my mate we be doing cosplay for the first time this year, but our outfits are quite unyielding. Is there a way we can transport the outfits from the car park to the venue, and then a cosplay storage area, where we can change in to them and store them away from the main hall?

Hi all,

Me and my mate we be doing cosplay for the first time this year, but our outfits are quite unyielding. Is there a way we can transport the outfits from the car park to the venue, and then a cosplay storage area, where we can change in to them and store them away from the main hall?

I've seen the first question you asked and told you in reply to that I am trying to send someone who can answer that. Asking the same thing 5 times in different topics within a couple of hours won't get you an answer quicker. ;)

You can try e-mailing cosplay@showmastersevents.com too if you don't want to wait.