Nicky's patented "Who was that fit girl?' thread

The Poison Ivy girl was beautiful and also very lovely too. I chatted with her (and her boyfriend hahah!) alot about the dolls and she was so nice- so she was gorgeous and friendly too. My two cents :wub: No one thought I was stunning? haha lol :lol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I thought the guy with her might just have been her boyfriend :D I really should go and explore other areas of the forum but the Star Trek thread is a little... empty :( Is there a facebook group for people on the forum? I'd like to get to know people in time for the next con :)

Starscream Girl! Whoever you are, with your Masterpiece Megatron, I salute you!

I really need to get me a DSLR for these events.

This Starscream girl? who I caught doing a Megan Fox on Bumblebees Bonnet lol,

SDC10675.jpg

...But how will you find one if you only notice the girls who are already dressed how you want them to? :/
How can you expect him to notice them though if they dont make themselves noticable? They have to do better than just sit and hope.

Because some girls like to be themselves? and not be made to feel like they have to put on some tight/revealing cosplay (or general) outfit? and make-up etc? i woulda thought at a convention full of so-called geeks there'd be more people who didn't follow all the clichés of how girls 'should' be, and that average/normal looking girls would be noticed as much as the 'cosplay tottie'. Not saying geeks aren't allowed to be hot/can't do better, but i always thought we were a more open-minded kind. I know there has to be an attraction and you can't just ignore the superficial side of things and yeh sometimes i go for the cliche types but also value quirks and someone not so typical, but nice in their own way...but i really don't know what to think anymore. I mean i've had boyfriends and things like that, so i can't be that bad, but these threads really are unfair.. can you not just make a generalised 'missed connections' type thread where anyone can post about any type of person they'd like to chat to for friendly or hormonal reasons?

grrr i guess part of this is feeling rubbish lately anyway but yeh. rant over.

Edited by JessCansBe1337

Starscream Girl! Whoever you are, with your Masterpiece Megatron, I salute you!

I really need to get me a DSLR for these events.

This Starscream girl? who I caught doing a Megan Fox on Bumblebees Bonnet lol,

Hell yeah! Found her dA and complimented her there.

...But how will you find one if you only notice the girls who are already dressed how you want them to? :/
How can you expect him to notice them though if they dont make themselves noticable? They have to do better than just sit and hope.

Because some girls like to be themselves? and not be made to feel like they have to put on some tight/revealing cosplay (or general) outfit? and make-up etc? i woulda thought at a convention full of so-called geeks there'd be more people who didn't follow all the clichés of how girls 'should' be, and that average/normal looking girls would be noticed as much as the 'cosplay tottie'. Not saying geeks aren't allowed to be hot/can't do better, but i always thought we were a more open-minded kind. I know there has to be an attraction and you can't just ignore the superficial side of things and yeh sometimes i go for the cliche types but also value quirks and someone not so typical, but nice in their own way...but i really don't know what to think anymore. I mean i've had boyfriends and things like that, so i can't be that bad, but these threads really are unfair.. can you not just make a generalised 'missed connections' type thread where anyone can post about any type of person they'd like to chat to for friendly or hormonal reasons?

grrr i guess part of this is feeling rubbish lately anyway but yeh. rant over.

Yeah i agree with Jess

Not cool maaaaaaaan, making the thread all heavy n stuff.

On a more serious note, the only girls in here are cosplayers because they're the only ones having their picture taken. If I were to ask a civvy for a posed picture they'd think I was a madman! :(

This is just a little light hearted banter by 'geeks' who love the fact that girls are interested in the same geeky stuff as them... and show it! :(

If you don't agree with this assement please bear in mind I'm a really nice guy who doesn't want to get branded on a forum he wants to become active in :P

Not cool maaaaaaaan, making the thread all heavy n stuff.

On a more serious note, the only girls in here are cosplayers because they're the only ones having their picture taken. If I were to ask a civvy for a posed picture they'd think I was a madman!:(

This is just a little light hearted banter by 'geeks' who love the fact that girls are interested in the same geeky stuff as them... and show it! :(

If you don't agree with this assement please bear in mind I'm a really nice guy who doesn't want to get branded on a forum he wants to become active in :P

10% jealousy really too ;)

On my behalf rofl. im a girl geek who has the misfortune of looking like a trampled gremlin too!! there's no hope for me lool.

Also jem you;'re stunning! i dont know who's better looking on the pic of u and meraz, you or him! lol :chair:

I made a post in this :( where;s it gone lol

Page 3, if it's the one about heavenly

Nah id made one like ten seconds ago :P

probs my stupid net :WINCE:

of course part of it is jealously, it's human nature. i don't cosplay because i can't sew for s*** and generally suck at that kinda thing, and there's no bought costumes that interest me. i show it through badges and patches and just being there hehe. sorry i didn't mean to get all heavy i just get frustrated sometimes and like i said been feeling low generally.

i might be getting someone to make me a dress like ren from elemental gelade at some point though :-) and i did do the star wars record attempt last year...

I really want to cosplay as jill valentine or clare redfield at the london cm but it requires serious weight loss! lol

sorry to ask here but do you have msn? think mine is in my profile

Dont be daft and aye i do :(

It's taliee@live.co.uk nice and simple :(

or 'someone was walking around in a new found glory tee, i love them!!'

I saw someone with an AFI tshirt on. It made me far too happy for the few seconds I saw it.

I really want to cosplay as jill valentine or clare redfield at the london cm but it requires serious weight loss! lol

I really want to cosplay in general, but I want to lose weight before I do anything too lol, as I can't think of anything that would suit me now. Luckily, I'm brilliant at sewing haha - I'm getting my own sewing machine for my 21st so I'm so happy. Hopefully by then I'll have lost enough weight to do what I want.

edit: and I just wanted to add I don't mind this thread - I think its fun reading about who swoons over who haha, even though I know no-one will swoon oer me lol.

Edited by lizzy88

or 'someone was walking around in a new found glory tee, i love them!!'

I saw someone with an AFI tshirt on. It made me far too happy for the few seconds I saw it.

I really want to cosplay in general, but I want to lose weight before I do anything too lol, as I can't think of anything that would suit me now. Luckily, I'm brilliant at sewing haha - I'm getting my own sewing machine for my 21st so I'm so happy. Hopefully by then I'll have lost enough weight to do what I want.

Im the exact same lol :(

cosplayers are always dead skinny and hot lol :(

One girl I thought was gorgeous - but looked about ten years younger than me - was wearing a blue dress on Sunday. A regular dress, not cosplay. On Saturday she had glittery makeup on. She looked slightly oriental and I think she was there with her parents. If you're on here, you were the best looking girl at the show!

Oh and in addition to her, Turkfox and Slaycandy are always stunning.

haha exactly. But then again, there aren't really any characters in anything that aren't skinny that anyone would want to cosplay!

haha exactly. But then again, there aren't really any characters in anything that aren't skinny that anyone would want to cosplay!

I'll be cosplaying as jabba the hutt next year ;_;