Comic Conventions for Beginners - The Dos & Don'ts

Hey everyone,

I recently produced this little flyer about comic conventions for all the newbies out there.

Hope you like it!

EDIT by QS: it's not easy for me to remove this as you clearly put a lot of effort in this and I think it is a fabulous idea.

But unfortunately the forum rules says stall holders can't advertise on here, so part of your flyer is problematic. If you wish to repost without the last couple of lines please feel free to do so.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

This is pretty cool though its worth noting with the Motorpoint arena you wont be able to take your own bottled water in with you AFAIK. you will have to dispose of it on entry.

Unfortuantely, you will be unable to bring your own food and drink into the Arena, this is the case for all events here. There is however plenty of catering stands serving food and drink within the Arena - for more info click on the link... http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/plan-your-visit/food-drink/

Edited by Xionic
  • Like 1

Hey everyone,

I recently produced this little flyer about comic conventions for all the newbies out there.

Hope you like it!

EDIT by QS: it's not easy for me to remove this as you clearly put a lot of effort in this and I think it is a fabulous idea.

But unfortunately the forum rules says stall holders can't advertise on here, so part of your flyer is problematic. If you wish to repost without the last couple of lines please feel free to do so.

No Problem. Here's a cropped version...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ILCPDhGLIBWFNSOUFWa1dUX1U/edit?usp=sharing