What's new in Stadium after last event?

I think we all remember the new concrete hall and how "cool" it was in November.. Does anybody know if there are any major changes done after the last event? How about the photo shoot areas, are they the same?

Just one more month.. getting excited!! :)

I wasn't at Novembers events. I really hope the event will be in a suitable indoors venue this time, as I heard last years event wasn't. It has been at the stadium for years and it is always said that the improvements will be finished next time. The concourse around the stadium was awful, it is a wind trap which I am sure the guests don't enjoy sitting in all day. So I hope any new indoor facilities will be suitable. If MK Dons or whoever own the stadium aren't going to make the changes maybe it is time for a new venue.

Well, from a reliable source I've heard the hall and stadium have been upgraded. They said we now have underfloor heating, insulated glass shutters for the concourse (act as wind breakers too), carpeted floors, large fish tank with tropical species, a petting zoo, free use of the 100 Segways to get around the stadium faster and 50 personal massage booths with page 3 models employed as the masseurs.

• Like 5

Well, from a reliable source I've heard the hall and stadium have been upgraded. They said we now have underfloor heating, insulated glass shutters for the concourse (act as wind breakers too), carpeted floors, large fish tank with tropical species, a petting zoo, free use of the 100 Segways to get around the stadium faster and 50 personal massage booths with page 3 models employed as the masseurs.

A petting zoo, personal massage booths and page 3 models? Seriously? The underfloor heating, insulated glass shutters and carpeted floors all sound feasible but the rest not so much :unsure: . Will be interesting to see what is actually there now.

Edited by dwarfbabe

Unfortunately the page 3 models have had to cancel and have been replaced by the cast of last of the summer wine.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the page 3 models have had to cancel and have been replaced by the cast of last of the summer wine.

It's a shame that Kathy Staff is no longer with us or I'd have been up for that lol

Ohhhh kinky!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't really remember what it was like last time, but they held the National Badminton championships at the arena earlier in the year.

Heres a pic (I can't remember there being that cladding on the walls, but I could be wrong)

20140209_112849.jpg

I think best to bring a jumper and a warm coat just in case.

Not really an option... with a costume. :blush:

At the moment weather forecast looks promising, hopefully it stays that way! (Fri +19, Sat +20, Sun +18, chance of rain 0-20%)

I prefer the stadium and concourse, ok may get a bit windy but thats better than a heat box

Heat box! Billy Dee Williams froze to death!

i wasnt at the last one in the new bit, just a general comment on smaller areas. i just like the concourse, stadium seats to sit on too

I agree I liked the concourse better because it gave a atmosphere different from the other conventions and seating was available. Now I would have still used the concourse but only in the summer may/June and used the new arena in the winter October/November

• Like 1