Crew

Raylenth

Thanks go to all the crew for making this a fantastic event, you all worked so hard and put up with a lot of grumpy clueless people, you all deserve a medal.

Special thanks go to Amie, Vicky and the rest of the ladies on the 221b set shoot today. You were very kind and helpful in sorting out the situation for myself and The Pink Lady when we had big clashes early afternoon with our package shoots and the extra set shoots we had bought. Your help relieved a lot of stress for us and ensured we got everything we wanted done. I don't know if we would have managed it all without you.

To the young man on Mark's queue, you did a brilliant job in the face of a lot of annoyed ticket holders and you kept your cool.

The lady pit boss with short hair on Area A,apologies I cannot remember your name at the moment, you were fantastic and friendly as always!

Thank you to the crew on the info desk and the sales desk for dealing with the issue we raised with you regarding the 'inappropriate punching' that took place on Saturday when our swingers ended up being punched where Benedict's punches were supposed to go on Sunday. It was a worry that the Benedict crew would think we had already been through if it hadn't been fixed, but it was so many thanks for that.

• Like 1

Thanks go to all the crew for making this a fantastic event, you all worked so hard and put up with a lot of grumpy clueless people, you all deserve a medal.

Special thanks go to Amie, Vicky and the rest of the ladies on the 221b set shoot today. You were very kind and helpful in sorting out the situation for myself and The Pink Lady when we had big clashes early afternoon with our package shoots and the extra set shoots we had bought. Your help relieved a lot of stress for us and ensured we got everything we wanted done. I don't know if we would have managed it all without you.

To the young man on Mark's queue, you did a brilliant job in the face of a lot of annoyed ticket holders and you kept your cool.

The lady pit boss with short hair on Area A,apologies I cannot remember your name at the moment, you were fantastic and friendly as always!

Thank you to the crew on the info desk and the sales desk for dealing with the issue we raised with you regarding the 'inappropriate punching' that took place on Saturday when our swingers ended up being punched where Benedict's punches were supposed to go on Sunday. It was a worry that the Benedict crew would think we had already been through if it hadn't been fixed, but it was so many thanks for that.

I'd just like to echo everything that Raylenth has said. All the crew we encountered went above and beyond for all of us, whether staying relentlessly cheery in the face of huge crowds of the clueless, or doing magic in resolving clashes which looked impossible to sort out. You made it a completely brilliant experience for us all, and it's easy to forget that none of it could happen without this huge bunch of wonderful volunteers.

Thank you all.

• Like 1