Pictures with the Stars of Trek

GoldenGreen

O.K. I'm going for a more thorough approach and adding in ones I have never posted before, along with some that feature earlier in the thread, but thought I would put into series, so first off, here is Star Trek Then Next Generation Pics:

Patrick Stewart

PatrickStewart.jpg

Brent Spiner

BrentSpiner.jpg

Gates McFadden

GatesMcFadden.jpg

Levar Burton

100_1732.jpg

Michael Dorn

MichaelDorn.jpg

Marina Sirtis

MarinaSirtis.jpg

Majel Barrett

100_1293.jpg

Denise Crosby

DeniseCrosby.jpg

Jonathan Frakes

100_0247.jpg

Wil Wheaton

WilWheaton.jpg

More to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
P.S. Where in the name of the gods did Louise Fletcher do a signing?????????????
I met Louise at LFCC '07. Didn't get a photoshoot though...what was I thinking!

Oh man, why hadn't i seen DS9 then, lol! I could have met everyone from DS9 by now!

the pics with the dax's at that other event, did you have to buy one with both and both individually also? SM's should do more like this and what they are doing with the klingon shoot at CM16

i really hope nimoy comes back

Yes it was a separate cost for each of the three photoshoots. Totally worth it!

I have mixed thoughts about more than one guest in a photo. For me it would have to be the 'correct' combination. For example I wouldn't want a photo with Tim Russ and Robert Duncan McNeill together. Individually yes (I am). However I would have a joint photo with Robert McNeill and Garrett Wang. It needs to be an established on-screen frienship/relationship/etc like Paris and Torres/Kim, Bashir and O'Brien/Garak, Riker and Troi, or the Captain and First Officer. Extreemly uniques also work like the Klingon in costume.

Also the 'Dax sandwich' - who could resist that :thumbup: !

the pics with the dax's at that other event, did you have to buy one with both and both individually also? SM's should do more like this and what they are doing with the klingon shoot at CM16

i really hope nimoy comes back

Yes it was a separate cost for each of the three photoshoots. Totally worth it!

I have mixed thoughts about more than one guest in a photo. For me it would have to be the 'correct' combination. For example I wouldn't want a photo with Tim Russ and Robert Duncan McNeill together. Individually yes (I am). However I would have a joint photo with Robert McNeill and Garrett Wang. It needs to be an established on-screen frienship/relationship/etc like Paris and Torres/Kim, Bashir and O'Brien/Garak, Riker and Troi, or the Captain and First Officer. Extreemly uniques also work like the Klingon in costume.

Also the 'Dax sandwich' - who could resist that B) !

how much did it all cost?

yer i agree about the pairing, good they did it sep also, though I would of done together also on the dax's

i doubt im gonna do the voyager guests at cm16, never really got into voyager but also im skint, only a couple of guests id do from yoyager for sure, the lovely ladies ;-) cost wise i have to be more restrictive with my choices on the trek guests unfortunately

how much did it all cost?

yer i agree about the pairing, good they did it sep also, though I would of done together also on the dax's

i doubt im gonna do the voyager guests at cm16, never really got into voyager but also im skint, only a couple of guests id do from yoyager for sure, the lovely ladies ;-) cost wise i have to be more restrictive with my choices on the trek guests unfortunately

From what I recall, individually £20, together £35

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

She is Daphne Ashbrook who played Melora in DS9 episode Melora. Also Dr Grace Holloway in the Paul McGann Dr Who tv movie

imagesCA4WEJ3A.jpgimagesCANEBULZ.jpg

Cheers dude. I just thought thatour good Timelord8lr was going for photo overload. You and him have prompted me to dig out my photo sessions and upload them in the coming weeks (I have quite a few).

• 1 month later...

My selection (Part 1)

AlexanderSiddigNanaVisitorTimRussGarrettWang.jpg

Alexander Siddig Nana Visitor Tim Russ Garrett Wang

CarolynSeymourGatesMcFadden.jpg

Carolyn Seymour Gates McFadden

ChaseMasterson.jpg

Chase Masterson

DwightSchultz.jpg

Dwight Schultz

GarrettWangRoxannDawsonLeVarBurton.jpg

Garrett Wang Roxann Dawson LeVar Burton

GeorgeTakei.jpg

George Takei

JeffreyRobert.jpg

Jeffrey Coombs Robert O'Reilly

JohnathanFrakes.jpg

Johnathan Frakes

LeonardNimoy.jpg

Leonard Nimoy

MarinaSirtis.jpg

Marina Sirtis

My Selection Part 2

MichaelDorn.jpg

Michael Dorn

RobinCurtis.jpg

Robin Curtis

Nice to see some more photos. Even if they do contain some people that I haven't met yet :crying: - Garrett, Gates, Roxann, Dwight, Johnathan, Robin

You and him have prompted me to dig out my photo sessions and upload them in the coming weeks (I have quite a few).
Your turn!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...