Groups

Nomi

Hi. I upgraded from a standard ticket to a gold on the 25th March. I haven't been told what group I'm in. Everyone is saying that they've received emails but I haven't. I've emailed enquiries and tickets but with the event getting closer and closer I'm anxious to find out since I want to start planning for it.

I assume I'm in group D since that what it says on the eventbrite ticket sales page. I'd just really like some confirmation.

Had this happened to anyone else?

Thanks X

The ticket e-mail is horrendously backed up at the moment. I know you're all excited and anxiously waiting for answers. But the more reminders are being sent the worse this gets. This isn't against you personally, but everyone who can be patient a little helps us a lot and makes things go faster in general. Everyone sending reminders makes the problem worse.

Your sales page does say Gold already? In that case group D is correct for sure.

• Like 1

This is why I posted on here to see if anyone on here knows anything. I'd rather not spam them with emails.

What I'm referring to is on the eventbrite ticket page. It says: "until further notice, anyone ordering a Gold package from now on will be in group D." So I'm assuming I'm in group D.

My confusion is coming from people who are saying that they are in group C and have a gold pass. Unless I've been told, I can't know for sure.

Thank you for replying so quickly x

Gold Group C pretty much filled up within 48 hours of the event starting, that's where the note comes from. Upgrades go behind all gold tickets who had already bought at the time of upgrading. So any upgrade done after that note will be group D.

Does that make sense?